Glee Club performances and a walk in the park.

"Class, please settle down!" The music director, Mr. Simmons tried to be strict and lay down the law, but it never got through to our heads. I was talking to one of my singing friends, Lianna. She and I weren't best friends, but she was someone to wave to in the hallways, or have a chat with after school. 

"Class! If you don't stop talking, I won't be able to tell you about our trip to New York!" He yelled at us. That definitely made the class shut up. 

"Okay, now that I have your attention, I'll tell you about our trip planned ahead. This year's glee club will be performing for a live television show at Rockafeller Center in New York City, in Times Square. There'll be three songs performed, and the best group might get a chance for an extra song! Everyone will go, but the group of my choosing will perform the solos. So sign up to be in one, and I'll have a little audition for you all!" He said excitedly. The class erupted into a conversation again, until he posted up the little sign up paper. I didn't even bother signing up, there was no use trying. 

"So, when's the stupid thing?" Lianna asked me. That's what I liked the most about her. She always agreed with me. 

"I don't know. Mr. Simmons, when is the trip?" I asked. 

"Next month. So get ready to go to America people!" He shouted. We all cheered. That would be my first time on a plane! 

------- 

"If I'm not at school tomorrow, don't worry. I might be sick from the germs he's going to send me." I told Aubrey and Clara. 

"Have fun with Hottie, okay? Love you Shay." Clara said. 

"Sorry Clare-Bear, he's Harry not a hottie. Bye Bree, have fun stalking Lou!" I shouted at her, before walking towards the devil's car. Of course, speak of the devil and he comes. 

"Ready to go, Shay-Shay?" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes, but got into the car. He got in on the driver's side, then started to drive to the park. 

"So, did you happen to hear any of the requirements for the project, or were you too busy thinking about me?" He smirked. 

"I was thinking about you actually." I replied. 

"You were? I knew my charm would soon get to you." He thought he was victorious. 

"You didn't let me finish. I was thinking about ways to clean all the evidence away from your murder scene that proved it was me." I started to text Clara. 

"But you were still thinking about me." He cockily replied. 

I rolled my eyes and texted Clara. 

Hey C, with devil, haven't even gotten to park yet but already killing myself in my mind! 

I sent the message. Harry stopped the car, and I saw we were at the park. I got out of the car, taking my bag with me. 

"By the way, I heard you talking with your friend earlier. Something about me being hot with a fantastic singing voice?" He smirked. 

"I said the DEVIL, who just so happens to be a great singer." I mumbled the last part. 

"What was that? I couldn't hear you Shay-Shay." He cupped his ear close to my face to emphasize it. In return I shoved him away. 

"Yeah, you're a good singer. So what? That doesn't mean I'd ever fall for you." I said. He rolled his eyes, then we both got out our English work. 

"You have no idea what you're doing, so why do you plan on taking over?" He amusedly asked. 

"I um... Well um-" 

"That's what I thought. So, here's the project instructions..." He and I got to work. It was extremely hard working with him, considering I hate him more than peanut butter, but we managed to make an A+ masterpiece. I don't know how, but we did it. 

"Finally, we did it." I breathed out hard. We ended up staying at the park for over five hours. I put my stuff back in my bag, then turned back to Harry. 

"It was simple, but you kept slowing me down." He laughed at me. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Come on, congratulatory hug." He opened his arms out wide. I shook my head, but he ran up and wrapped his arms around me anyway. I hugged back for less than a millisecond, but he caught on. 

"You just hugged me! Wow, and to think I thought you hated me." He laughed at my shocked and annoyed expression. 

"Don't ever speak of this. EVER." I told him, trying to wipe myself off from his germs. I only believe in cooties with Harry, nobody else. 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to." He winked. I rolled my eyes, then turned on my heel and started to walk across the street to my house. 

"Are you walking home?" He asked from the bench we sat on. 

"No, I'm just going to drive across the street." I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see me, and I walked inside my house without looking back. It was around 10 o' clock at night when I got cozy in my pyjamas, then I looked at the date and realized it was a Friday. YES! No more school for two more days! 

I saw some people and a moving van next door. New neighbours? Sweet! I fell asleep at my desk dreaming about the new neighbour, whether it's a boy or girl, old or young, maybe even going to my school! Well, no that's what I thought about before I fell asleep. I don't know what I dreamed about, the only thing I remember is a curly head of hair in my dream that was accompanied with a body, and he was wearing a tuxedo, smiling at me. I was wearing a wedding dress. Then I realized, I was dreaming about a fantasy of my wedding, where the groom had chosen to be Harry...