Mr.Flirt.

Harry and I stood together on our way back to the hotel, laughing and having a good time. Louis saw us just walking there, so he ran up and connected Harry and my hand together. We swung our arms back and forth, all the way back to the hotel. When we were about a block away from the hotel, it started to rain hard. 

"Everyone go back to the hotel! Go up to your rooms and get changed into pyjamas!" Mr. Simmons yelled out to us. We all started to run for the hotel, but Harry pulled me to a stop in the middle of the pavement. 

"What are you doing Harry?" I asked. 

"First, I want to officially ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, both of our clothes already soaking. 

"Yes, I thought that was obvious. But what are we doing out here?" I asked. 

"Did you know I've always wanted to kiss in the rain?" He smirked at me. 

"Well, we're in the rain, so hurry up, I'm cold." I said. He leaned down and kissed me, it felt more special in the rain. I felt a small rock hit me on the head, then we both looked to see the creepy man from earlier coming towards us again. So, of course we ran away. We ran into the hotel, and started laughing. We walked into the lift, then got up to our floor. He and I walked into our seperate rooms, then I changed into my warm pyjamas with my hair up in a messy bun. I put on a pair of slippers, then I walked over to Louis and Harry's room. I knocked on the door, and Harry opened it while pulling a shirt over his head. 

"Hey, you look good in those pyjamas." He commented. I slapped him on the arm, then walked in to see Louis and everyone else there, with a girl I never saw before. 

"Hi, I'm Elle." The girl said, smiling at me. She had a little southern accent, and was probably just visiting New York. 

"Hi, I'm-" I started to say. 

"Shayna, I know. Harry has said A LOT about you." She said. 

"Oh really?" I questioned. 

"Yeah, it's true. He said how you're the prettiest girl he'd ever lay eyes on, and-"Niall clamped a hand over her mouth. 

"It's okay Elle, no need to embarrass poor Harry more." He said. We all bursted out laughing. Elle and Niall would be so cute together! Wait... who is the girl, and why is she in our hotel room?