Hotels.

Back on the plane, I realized that not only did Louis look through my bag while I was asleep, but he also read my diary. It's not like he didn't already know what was in there. Now, we're on our way to the hotel. But I can't seem to rememer what it's called... All I know is it's across from Central Park. 

"So NaNa, are you sure about what you have written in there?" Louis asked me once we were waiting for our luggage. 

"Yes Lou, I'm sure. I don't like him." I replied, grabbing my pink suitcase off the moving isle. 

"If you say so." He said. As soon as everyone had their luggage, Mr. Simmons told us we'd have to walk all five blocks to our hotel. I knew I couldn't ever walk that far. On about the third block I got tired. 

"Lou, can you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked. 

"Why would I do that?" He asked. 

"Because 1. I'm tired. 2. You never got me food at the airport." I challenged. He sighed, but still bent down to let me get on his back. I jumped on, wrapping my arms around his neck, then he stood up and started walking again. I was still dragging my suitcase along the pavement, or what Americans call sidewalk, but I bet the two of us looked really funny. 

At the hotel, I got to share a room with Lianna, and it was across the hall from Louis. He and Harry were sharing a room, Niall and Liam shared a room, and Zayn managed to get his own room because he had so much luggage. 

I put my clothes into drawers and in the closet, then I got bored so I texted Louis. 

Go outside ur room, I'm boooored -NaNa 

He texted back a few minutes later with a reply of 'coming'. 

I walked outside, then I saw Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn and of course, you guessed it, Liam, walk out of Louis' room. 

"So, where shall we go?" Louis asked. 

"You lead the way, Boobear." I gestured to the lift. We all got inside, then I realized it wasn't just going to be a day with Lou, I'd have to share it with the other four... 

"Let's go get ice cream!" I said randomly. I just really wanted ice cream from New York, Mum told me it's amazing. 

"Pizza first, then ice cream! I want food!" Niall shouted, causing people to start staring. Well, it's not every day you see an Irish guy in New York who is skinny, despite eating food almost every second of every day. So, instead of my plan, we ended up going out for pizza first. I didn't complain though, it was amazing food. 

"No, you eat like a pig. Scratch that, pigs eat less than you." I said to Niall. We were in the middle of yet another argument over his eating habits. 

"Men have to eat, so we can become muscular. But if you eat, you just get fat. No muscle for you." He argued. 

"Pig" I muttered under my breath. 

"I heard that." He also muttered. We went out for ice cream, and I was extremely excited. I ran up to the stand bouncing a little in anticipation. 

"Calm down, NaNa, I'll get you your ice cream." Louis laughed. 

"Good." I said. I got my plain vanilla soft-serve ice cream cone, and I was happy. I got out my wallet to pay the man, but Harry slapped down the money onto the counter before I got it out. 

"Keep the change!" He yelled back to the man, when we walked away. 

"Thanks. You didn't have to do that." I mumbled to Harry. 

"But I wanted to." He winked. I looked away from him blushing, and I secretly smiled once he didn't see my face. 

"HARRY SHE'S BLUSHING! She's blushing I just saw it! She's-"Louis started to say before I clamped my hand over his mouth. 

"Lou shut up and don't lie." I said, even though it was totally true. 

"Mmgph!" Louis said with my hand still over his mouth. I took my hand away, then he pointed to a candy shop called Dylan's Candy Bar. I saw a chocolate fountain so I unconsciously made my way over to it. I bought a chocolate covered strawberry, then I turned around to see all the boys gone. Well, I saw Zayn by a window, checking his reflection, Liam was looking through the gummy candy, Niall was just picking out a bag full of different candy, Louis was looking at chocolate things, and I couldn't find Harry. I looked around,but I couldn't see him. 

"Hey, looking for me?" I heard someone ask from some stairs I didn't see. 

"What? No, I was just.... looking for a certain candy." I picked up the first thing I saw, which was a Reeses Pieces bag. 

"You hate peanut butter." He stated, a small smirk forming on his face. 

"I knew that, I was just... wanting to try something new." I babbled. He raised an eyebrow at me, so I just put down the stupid candy and walked up to where he was. There was two floors! 

"Let's stay up here, and see if they'll leave without us." He said. He didn't wait for my answer, he just grabbed my hand and took me behind a giant M&M. After five or maybe ten minutes, Harry's cell phone started to ring. 

"Hello? Yeah, we are fine. No... Don't worry Liam... No I didn't tell her.... Liam shut up just go enjoy your day!" He hung up. Oh Liam, always the Dad. 

"Well?" I asked impatiently. 

"Let's have fun on a day of our own, shall we?" He brought out his hand for me to take. 

"Well, you're an absolute idiot, but I'll make an exception for today, since we're in New York and I'm not planning on going anywhere alone." I said. I took his outstretched hand, so we walked down the stairs and out of the candy shop, leaving just the two of us alone, together, in New York City.