Day 31+1 - Forgetful Deku

Midoriya knew that he probably shouldn't be doing this.

Scratch that, he KNEW that he probably shouldn't be doing this and that it'd probably make his entire class go crazy.

Not like they were crazy to begin with, but still.

Should he be doing this?

Midoriya checked his phone to see Nezu, the principal, send him a text message saying, 'Whatever idea you have, you are allowed to do it without any punishments'.

That was rather concerning, seeing that the principal had gotten his phone number, knew that he was planning something, and was encouraging it.

But if Nezu wanted a show, he'd get a show. 

Probably by Aizawa-sensei two days later.

---------------------

Midoriya woke up and went out the dorms. He had put on the uniform that he found and put it on, considering it was a Monday and that it probably was his uniform for school.

Going downstairs, he walked to the group of students that were on the couches. 

Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows as they looked over at him.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Uraraka waved at him and he replied:

"Who's Midoriya? And who are all of you?"

---------------------

The sentence hanged in the air like an omen. Class 1a stared at the confused broccoli boy, their cinnamon roll, the one who practically inspired them to do their best.

His memories were missing.

It didn't seem like all his memories were missing, only the ones involving his personal life. Midoriya looked at them questioningly as he answered questions about All Might. 

When he was asked whether he met All Might before, Midoriya tilted his head and said, "I'd think I'd remember meeting the number one hero, right? And why am I in the UA dorms? This is UA, like you said, right?"

That's when everything went haywire. Poor Midoriya looked confused as Class 1a started a debate right there and then.

"It's All Might, how could he forget?"

"Let's take him on a tour!"

"Sensei's going to be confused."

"All Might's going to look sad, kero."

"We have classes!"

"Shut the fuck up, four-eyes!"

It wasn't until Shouji pointed out that Midoriya needed to stay somewhere with them, since he couldn't remember. The nineteen students looked over at Midoriya in sync, which must have scared him, since he started to go, "Why are you looking at me like that?!?"

Iida was first to explain. "Well, you're going to UA as a student. We're going to take you to our classroom to meet our sensei and learn, alright?" Midoriya nodded eagerly. It wasn't everyday that you got to learn at UA.

Iida seemed rather pleased that Midoriya had agreed, if he hadn't, Iida wouldn't know what to do.

Mina beamed and grabbed Midoriya by the wrist. "Come on! Let's go!"

And so, Hitoshi ran up to grab Midoriya's bag. After several minutes of them telling Midoriya about UA and Aoyama giving him some cheese (Todoroki was writing in his notebook furiously), Hitoshi came back down and passed him his bag. Midoriya took it and put it on.