Day 30 - Adrenaline Deku

Midoriya should've known that something was wrong when he felt the urge to dive off a cliff.

He wasn't suicidal! It was just that, he was bored.

Yep, he, Midoriya Izuku, student of one of the best hero schools in the world, was bored out of his mind.

Going out his dorm room, he brushed his teeth and went downstairs.

"Hello, Midoriya," Tokoyami greeted him and Midoriya smiled and waved to him.

"Hey, Tokoyami!"

Just then, Kaminari and Sero rushed up to him.

"Midoriya!" Kaminari yelled in his ear and Midoriya jumped.

"Yeah?"

"Teach us your ways!"

Midoriya tilted his head. "What ways?"

Sero rolled his eyes. "Flirting, of course!"

Midoriya stopped for a moment before turning red. "EH?! I don't know how to flirt! That was just the quirk!" He began to mumble while Sero and Kaminari gave him a deadpan look.

"Sure, you don't know how to flirt."

"Not like you had the entire school blushing," Kaminari pointed out and Midoriya flushed once more.

"Midoriya! I have a theory!" Todoroki's voice rang out and Midoriya sighed in relief.

"Yeah, Todoroki?"

Todoroki pulled out THE notebook and said, "I have evidence that you change into different people's love children everyday due to your quirk."

Midoriya had to take a couple of seconds to understand what his friend was saying. "Eh?"

Luckily, Uraraka was able to save Midoriya. Sighing in relief once more, he turned to Uraraka and said, "Where do you think I can get some bungee cord? I doubt that Momo would make some for me."

Uraraka raised an eyebrow, "Deku, why do you need bungee cord?"

"I may or may not want to jump off something."

"Dude," Kirishima walked in, "why  do you want to jump off something?"

Everyone who wasn't interested before was now listening into their conversation.

Midoriya shrugged. "For fun."

Iida waved his hand back and forth like a robot while saying, "Midoriya, you cannot just do something like this for the fun of it! It is dangerous and -"

"Fun, right?" Midoriya's eyes shined with excitement and Iida faltered.

"No, it is not fun, as you put it!"

"Awesome?"

"No!" Uraraka shook her head frantically.

"Amazing?"

"Are you okay?" Kaminari asked and Midoriya turned to him.

"Are any of us okay?" Midoriya shot back.

"He's got you there," Hitoshi said, mildly impressed.

"No jumping off anything, promise me that," Iida said, exasperated.

"Fine," grumbled Midoriya and everyone sighed in relief.

That is, until Midoriya walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

"What the fuck are you going to do with that, shitty Deku?"

Midoriya hummed as he spread his fingers and stabbed the knife in between the spaces of his fingers.