Day 24 - Colorful Deku

Midoriya was bright red. 

Wait, no, bright blue.

Okay then, he's green.

And now he's silver.

Midoriya sat up in bed at the alarm. Rubbing his eyes, he looked at his nails. They were still painted from when he was a female. Chipping, the paint was now a duller color.

He actually liked the nail art and was pretty upset. 

That's when the color-changing started.

The colors on his nails got brighter and brighter. Midoriya stared as the colors returned to bright colors they once were. Looking around, he grabbed a piece of paper and turned it blue. And then green. And then purple.

He then looked at his hand and changed it to red, silver, yellow, and then black before turning it back to its normal color.

That confirmed it.

Midoriya was officially a human chameleon. 

------------------------

By the time Midoriya brushed his teeth, changed clothes, and went downstairs, everyone was already there.

"Hello, Midoriya!" Sato greeted him as Midoriya washed an apple. 

"Hey, Sato, how are you today?" Midoriya smiled as he bit into the apple.

"Oh, good, thanks for asking. What about you? How's your quirk?" Sato asked.

Midoriya held up his apple and changed it to gold. "I've got a color changing quirk this time."

Sato nodded. "That would be pretty useful, since you wouldn't need food coloring."

"Yeah, food coloring can be pretty annoying."

Midoriya walked over to his friends by the couch, where Todoroki was debating with Hitoshi and Iida. 

"But Iida! The facts are perfect!"

"Todoroki, you should not pry into other people's business!"

"Hitoshi, are you sure?"

"Midoriya looks nothing like me and neither does Aizawa-sensei."

"You both have the eyebags and the hair!"

"My hair is purple! Besides, wouldn't Aizawa have to marry? My parents are dead."

"So? That's the purpose of a secret love child!"

"Um, what's going on?" Midoriya whispered to Uraraka, who was also watching the three argue.

"I don't know," she whispered back. The two watched Hitoshi deny that he was anyone's secret love child. At one point, Midoriya had thrown away his apple core. After a few more moments of debate, Midoriya pointed out, "Todoroki, you need to figure out how Hitoshi got his quirk before you can find the father."

That got Todoroki's attention. "You're right, thank you, Midoriya!" He rushed upstairs. Hitoshi let out a sigh of relief before turning to Midoriya.

"Thanks, Midoriya."

"You're welcome, Hitoshi."

Just then, Sato got everyone's attention by clapping his hands. "Everyone, can I have your attention?"

The class turned to Sato. "Thank you," he said before continuing, "As you know, Midoriya made many apples twelve days ago. If we don't finish them within the next few days, they are most likely going to start to rot. So, I will be trying to make some more apple treats. Right now, we still have 52 apples left."