Day 17 - Water Manipulation Deku

Midoriya rubbed his forehead as he sat up. Looking around, he turned off his All Might alarm and went to go shower and brush his teeth.

It was rather strange since he had a feeling to use the water, like his feeling with One for All. The water was like his friend. He twisted his hand and made the water go every which way, making shapes of all sorts.

Wait a second...

He wasn't supposed to be able to do that!

Midoriya stared at the water and the cogs in his brain started turning. If he could control water, then did that mean...

The water in his hand turned to ice and then turned to liquid before turning to steam. Midoriya concentrated a bit more to turn the gas into ice before turning it back to gas.

Sublimation.

After doing what he needed to do in the dorm bathrooms, he went out. Midoriya thought as he changed and put his school stuff in his bag. 

Water was everywhere, in the air, in our bodies, and in plants. So theoretically, he could control people, as well as plants. Not only that, but since there was water vapor everywhere, he would technically have a water source everywhere he goes. When he breathes, he releases water as well. Besides, with a bit of concentration, he could use the water in the ground to control mud if the water surrounded the dirt. He could also make ice strings and restrain people. It wasn't like he had to create glaciers like Todoroki.

Midoriya thanked science. 

Water manipulation quirks were so underrated.

As he got out of the now functioning elevator, he went into the common room, where everyone stared at him.

"What?"

"What's your quirk this time?" Todoroki asked and Midoriya beamed.

"It's water manipulation!"

Many people sighed in relief. They still remembered the day before yesterday. It was pure chaos.

Momo looked at Midoriya to ask, "Well? What's the limits of your quirk?"

"Well, I can change between the phases and because I can control water, I can hypothetically control people, animals, and plants, andsinceIhaveawatersourceeverywhereIcan..."

The class sweatdropped at Midoriya's muttering and Uraraka had to snap Midoriya out of it.

"Oh? Was I muttering again? I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, Midobro!"

"Yeah, it's alright!"

"Thanks you guys!"

Kaminari sighed, "At least I won't have to be a human generator." Jirou started chuckling at the statement and Midoriya once again said his apologies. "You don't have to apologize, I've already gotten over it."

"You'll be useful if anything spills," Hitoshi pointed out and Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck. Water had spilled onto Hitoshi when he had the bad luck quirk. 

Hitoshi had looked like a wet cat.

"Then should we go to the pool?" Sero questioned. The class looked at him. "Wouldn't it be best to go to the pool while Midoriya still has this quirk?" Sero explained.

"Why not? It can be an endurance training!" Mina put in her two cents. It seemed like that was enough to convince Todoroki, Bakugou, and Iida. 

"This would be perfect training for us, especially on such a fine day!" Iida declared, waving his robot arms everywhere.