Day 22 - Overhaul Deku

Midoriya suddenly sat up as he remembered what happened the day before.

What had he done?

He groaned and clenched his blankets.

Then everything went wrong.

His blankets crumbled and Midoriya's mind went blank as they broke apart. He needed them to stay together!

And the blankets went back together. Midoriya suddenly grabbed a pencil and broke it apart then putting it back together.

His mind went to work as he tried to figure out what quirk he had. 

He could disassemble and reassemble things that he touched with his hands.

Midoriya's eyes widened as his brain settled on one conclusion.

He had Overhaul's quirk.

-------------------

He looked at his hands in horror. Midoriya had overhaul. He had overhaul.

Midoriya had the quirk of a villain.

Midoriya shook himself out of his thoughts. After all, if he refused to accept it, he would be going against what he said to Todoroki. Todoroki wasn't his father. 

He wasn't a villain. 

Right?

Midoriya picked up a pencil and tried to use overhaul but lifted his pinky in the air. 

It didn't work.

He sighed in relief as he put down the pencil and made his way to the door. Turning the knob, he almost walked into Hitoshi, Aoyama, and Tokoyami, who was about to knock on the door.

"Uhh, this is not what it looks like," Hitoshi said and Midoriya raised an eyebrow.

"Then, what is it supposed to look like?"

Aoyama jumped into the conversation. "You haven't used your emergency call and haven't gone out, mon amie, of course we are worried."

Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck, pinky in the air. "Ah, thanks! But do you really expect me to be in trouble?"

"Oui."

"Yes."

"Honestly, yeah."

Midoriya gave them a deadpan look. Then he sighed. "By the way, do you have any of those plastic gloves? The surgical ones?"

"I'm pretty sure Momo can create us some downstairs. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you need them, mon amie?"

Midoriya showed them his hands. "I've got a quirk that's touch-activated but it has to be a five-fingered touch, like Uraraka's."

"That makes sense," Tokoyami nodded.

"So I'm going to brush my teeth," Midoriya walked through the group. "Thank you for your concern."

"No problem."

"You're welcome."

"Keep on sparkling, mon amie!~"

Midoriya sweatdropped at Aoyama's sparkliness and walked to the bathroom, where he almost destroyed some towels and Bakugou.

-------------------

Midoriya walked out of the bathroom, went to his room, changed into his uniform, and went down.

The elevator opened as he walked out to the common room, where he stopped in his tracks. Why? Because he heard Uraraka squeal, "Eri's going to come over and help us eat some more apples! We still haven't finished them!"