Prologue

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka's cheerful voice called and Midoriya looked over at her.

That is, until everything turned pitch black.

-----------------------------------------------------Earlier...

Midoriya waved at the nice lady at the counter. Her name was Angelina or Angel for short. She had moved from America to Japan because of family issues at home.

"Hey Angel!"

"Hey Mido!"

A girl, no less than four or five years old, peeped behind Midoriya and started jumping around. Midoriya squatted next to the small girl and waved. The little girl squealed and hid behind Angel's legs once more.

Midoriya stood up and asked, "Who's the little girl?"

Angel replied, "I adopted her a while ago, thought I needed some company."

Midoriya nodded and squatted down to give the little girl a smile. "Hi! My name is Mido, but you can call me Deku! What's your name?"

"N-n-nakajima A-aki."

Midoriya smiled again, "Hey Aki! How are you?"

Aki slowly came out behind her hiding spot. "G-good. W-w-what about y-you Mr. D-deku?"

"I'm very good, thank you for asking! Do you have a quirk?"

Aki nodded and Midoriya asked, "What is it?"

"I can make people become different depending on how much I like them! The more I like them, the more time I can make them different!" Aki started bawling.

Midoriya's eyes went wide and he quickly comforted the sobbing child until all that was left was hiccups. "Well, I better get back to campus," he said and walked away, waving at the smiling Angel and Aki.------------------------------------------------------------Now...

Midoriya blinked his eyes open as everything slowly came back to focus. He sat up and looked at the people around him. All Might (this is after AFO battle), Recovery Girl, Aizawa, and the Dekusquad crowded around the now-conscious boy.

"You're awake," Todoroki stated and Midoriya gave out an awkward chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head. "Y-yeah!"

"Now eat this!" All Might said as he took a vitamin gummy from Recovery Girl's bottle and thrusted it towards Midoriya. "Eat!" he said and everyone in the room sweatdropped. Midoriya smiled and said, "Thanks All Might!" He gulped down the strawberry-flavored gummy and swallowed it.

"So," Aizawa said in his dead voice, "you've been hit by a quirk that allows people to change in a way. We don't know how or why it happened and we don't know how long but we have to make the best of it."

Midoriya's eyes went wide. "I know who it is but don't blame her! It was an accident!" Aizawa sighed. "I'll believe you Problem Child, but stop getting into these situations."

"Sensei is right!" Iida said, with his arm chops. "You must take care of yourself!" Uraraka and Todoroki nodded at this statement.

"So, I'll be different when?"

"Tomorrow."

Midoriya sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I hope I don't make a fool of myself."