Day 25 - Bell Deku

Midoriya knew something was wrong when he woke up. 

Since, you know, you're not supposed to make bell noises when you move. 

Getting up, he made some more bell noises. Putting on his uniform and getting his bag, he went to the bathroom to quickly brush his teeth. As he moved, ringing noises kept annoying. It seemed it wasn't only him because everyone kept staring at him as he brushed his teeth.

By the time he went downstairs, he was already tired of the noise.

"WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING THAT NOISE?!?" Bakugou yelled and Midoriya flinched at the loud sound.

"Erm, it's me," Midoriya confessed and Bakugou glared at him.

"Find a way to shut it up."

"But - "

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

Wincing, Midoriya moved his arm back and forth and concentrated on the sound. If he could change the pitch or loudness, then...

It turned out that he could change both the loudness or the frequency so he just made the sound as quiet as he could.

Which was barely being able to hear it.

"Good fucking job," Bakugou grumbled.

"Oh?" Mina said, "Is Bakugou complimenting Midoriya?" 

"SHUT UP RACCOON EYES!"

Midoriya sweatdropped as he went towards his friends. Hitoshi spotted him and waved. Uraraka, Tokoyami, and Iida followed in suit. Aoyama went overboard and threw some glitter in his face while saying, "Bonjour, mon amie~" He then shoved a piece of cheese in Midoriya's mouth. 

Hitoshi looked like he was going to faint.

"Oh, hey Aoyama," Midoriya chewed and swallowed his piece of cheese. Putting his bag in the space between Todoroki and Asui, he went to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and milk. After making his breakfast, he went to the table where his friends were and started eating. 

Somehow, in the few short minutes he was gone, Uraraka had roped everyone into talking about mochi.

"Mochi is amazing! There's so many flavors and it's so sweet and chewy and - oh, hey Midoriya."

"Hey, Uraraka," Midoriya greeted her and took a scoop of cereal in his mouth. After he swallowed his food, Todoroki started to talk about his theories.

"Now, I took your advice and started to connect Hitoshi and Aizawa-sensei even closer so I have to thank you for that," Todoroki began.

Hitoshi hit his head on the table while mumbling, "I'm done. I'm dead."

 "But, that wasn't why I said - "

"Don't worry, Midoriya, I understand perfectly well."

"You do?" Midoriya stared at Todoroki, who nodded.

"Yes, you don't want to betray Aizawa-sensei's and Hitoshi's trust and so started to hint at relationships."

Midoriya gave up.

"We must get to class now!" Iida stood up and chopped his arms. 

Midoriya quickly finished his food before putting his bowl into the sink and following his friends out of the dorms and to school.

---------------------

Midoriya sat in his seat and worked on his work throughout the day. As the day went on, he felt more and more tired.