Day 31 - Opposite Day Deku

Midoriya tried to roll over.

Key word: tried.

Immediatrly after realizing that he couldn't do that, he opened his eyes.

He was in the common room, in the middle of a bunch of couches. On the couches, were all of Class 1a, even Bakugou.

Midoriya looked down.

He was tied and taped to a chair. Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows before remembering what happened the day before.

"Oh god," he whispered, making sure that he didn't wake his friends up. "At least my friends aren't awake yet."

"Hah? I thought I was asleep?" Uraraka's voice said and Midoriya whipped his head to the source. Uraraka was rubbing her eyes.

Now that Midoriya thought about it, weren't all of them starting to wake up?

"Oh, hello, Midoriya. Sorry about tying you up. You were a bit of a hassle yesterday." He turned to Momo and said, "No worries."

Momo smiled and started to stand up. She stretched her arms before going over to the green headed boy and untaping and untying him.

"So, can I go and brush my teeth now?" Midoriya asked and Momo nodded.

"I'll go with you, mon amie," Aoyama raised his hand and Hitoshi nodded.

"We have to be ready in case of any disaster," Tokoyami said and Midoriya waved his hands in front of him.

"You don't have to, Tokoyami, Hitoshi, Aoyama," Midoriya protested and suddenly, the four felt a tug in their gut towards each other.

"What did you do this time?" Todoroki tilted his head and Midoriya shook his head.

"I didn't do anything!"

Whatever the force was seemed to disagree, since it made Midoriya raise his hand and made him point to the elevator and zoomed the four to it. It then made Midoriya push the buttons to close the door and go up.

The remaining sixteen were silent before Asui keroed, "Well, that was something."

The others thought in their head, 'Of course it was something!'

--------------------

Midoriya, Tokoyami, Hitoshi, and Aoyama stood in the elevator, waiting for the door to open.

"Well, the universe seems to want to go against Midoriya, non?" Aoyama broke the silence between the four.

"What a mad banquet of darkness," Tokoyami muttered.

Hitoshi was quiet for a moment before saying, "Midoriya, say, I do not have Koneko in my hands."

"Why?"

"Just do it." Midoriya shrugged and repeated what Hitoshi told him to say.

"I do not have Koneko in my hands."

With a pop and a bit of light blue smoke, Koneko dropped into Midoriya's hands.

The people in the elevator were silent.

The door to the elevator opened with a ding. That's when the four started to explode.

"How did that happen?" Dark Shadow appeared from Tokoyami's body and Hitoshi was gaping like a fish.

He wasn't expecting his theory to work, but it DID.

"Wah, Koneko!" Midoriya exclaimed. Koneko meowed and rubbed his paw to the top of his head.