11

Disclaimer: This chapter contains mostly 18+ material

The next several weeks pass by slowly, as everyone prepares for the end of the term. You're looking forward to the holidays, which you didn't think you'd be able to say when you started working at the school. Since you don't have any family to go to for Christmas, you thought you'd be spending the break alone, but now you have Remus, who will be at the castle for break as well. You can't wait for the weeks of alone time with him.

You meet with McGonagall again for tea one day in early December and fill her in on the situation between you and Remus. She gushes about how happy she is for the two of you, and how good you are for each other, which fills you with joy. Without a good mother of your own, you've found yourself looking to McGonagall to fill that spot, so it means the world to you to have her approval.

And surprisingly, you and Snape have stayed out of any fights ever since you confronted him about the werewolf essays. He's kept his mouth shut about Remus around you, as if he's done trying to turn you against Remus. You're relieved, but also suspicious.

On one Thursday evening, you find yourself done grading work and checking supplies in the Potions classroom, so you decide to go spend some time with Remus. The full moon is approaching once again, and day by day, you see the energy draining out of him. 

Once you arrive in his office, you see him at his desk, leaning over a stack of parchment, making a few quick marks on one before moving on to the next. He looks up when he hears your footsteps and smiles, somewhat apologetically.

"Hey, love," he greets you, setting his quill down and leaning back in his seat. You walk around to his side of the desk, leaning over to peck his lips.

"Hi," you say, glancing back to look at the pile, "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

He reaches out, pulling you towards him. You take this as an opportunity to straddle him, to which he chuckles and rests his hands on your hips.

"Sort of. I have quite a bit to grade before tomorrow." He runs his hands up and down your sides. "You can stay, of course, but I'm just afraid I won't be very good company."

You lean down, cupping his face in your hands. "I'll try not to distract you," you murmur against his lips before kissing him. He responds immediately, wrapping his arms fully around you and pulling you closer, sliding his hands up your back.

"You can't say that after you've already distracted me," he teases, before letting out a low groan as you roll your hips against him.

An idea pops into your head, and you smile slyly at him before climbing off of his lap. He shifts in his chair, adjusting his pants, where you can see his erection straining against the fabric.

"What?" he asks, grinning, "What's that look for?"

"Nothing," you say, "Just... go back to grading those papers." You lower yourself to your knees and begin to back up, so that you're underneath the desk. His eyes widen slightly once he realizes your intentions. He pushes his tongue against his cheek as he smiles and moves his chair slightly forward, towards the desk.

You begin to tease him, palming and rubbing him through his trousers. While you wish you could see his face, you watch as he flexes his left hand, which is positioned on his knee under the desk. You grin to yourself as you reach for his belt, unbuckling it practically in slow motion.

"You're killing me, Y/N," you hear Remus mutter from above you.

You then unbutton and unzip his pants, tugging them and his boxers down just enough to free his erection. Placing one hand on his thigh, you grab his cock with the other, beginning to stroke it slowly, and you feel him tense under your touch.

After a few more strokes with your hand, you shift closer to him, licking up the shaft from the base to the tip. You hear him let out a shaky breath, and he grabs your wrist of your hand that's resting on his thigh.

You tease him again, licking up the side before taking him fully in your mouth, as far as you can go until you gag.

"Fuck," he hisses. You begin bobbing your head, listening to his quiet groans as you increase your speed.

Until you hear the classroom door open.

You immediately remove your mouth from Remus, your heart beginning to pound even more than it already was. Thankfully, considering you're up in his office, whoever came in has to cross the classroom and walk up the stairs to get to where you two are, but that's not nearly enough time for you to get out from under the desk and not appear suspicious.

So, you stay put.

"Lupin," you hear the voice call, and you almost want to burst out laughing.

Snape.

Of all people.

Remus clears his throat, reaching down to tuck himself away and zip up his pants, but you reach out and stop him, wrapping your hand back around his shaft.

"Up here," he calls back to Snape, before lowering his voice so much that it's barely audible in order to speak to you: "Y/N-"

You hear Snape's footsteps, which stop in the doorway of the office. You cover your mouth with the hand that's not stroking Remus, trying not to make any noise, but it's incredibly hard.

"I brought you your potion," Snape drawls, and you hear him stepping closer to the desk - closer to you. You then hear a thunk as he sets down what you assume is a goblet full of Wolfsbane, and you can only hope that he won't stick around.

"Thank you," Remus half-gasps on the last word as you take him into your mouth again, focusing with your tongue on his tip.

"You don't look well," Snape notes, "You look rather pale."

"I, um," Remus says in a strained voice, clearing his throat as you continue to deep throat him, "Just usual, um, side effects. From the-the full moon."

You can practically hear Snape's raised eyebrow in his voice. "I see."

He pauses for a moment, and during his pause, you take your mouth off Remus. You then lick up the side of his shaft again, pressing your tongue flat against it, him tensing as you do so.

"Any chance you've seen Y/N? I assumed she would be with you, as she is every other hour of the day..." Snape trails off, and you mentally beg him to leave.

"No," Remus replies, his voice even more strained, and you can tell that he's close. You decide to sit back, removing your mouth and hand from him, to wait until Snape leaves. "If-if she's not here, she's usually in the library. But, if I happen to, er, come across her, is there a message you'd like me to pass along?"

You cover your mouth with both hands, trying not to laugh.

"No... I was simply curious. Good evening, Lupin."

To your relief, you hear Snape's footsteps fading, heading back towards the door.

"Good evening, Severus."

As soon as the classroom door shuts, Remus pushes back his chair and leans down to look at you incredulously.

"You're unbelievable," he says, but his smile gives him away. You grin, getting out from under the desk and moving towards him, still on your knees.

"At least let me finish what I started," you tease, wrapping your hand back around his base. He sucks in a breath through clenched teeth at your touch, leaning his head back.

"Please do," he groans as you begin sucking him again. Before long, as his hand tightens in your hair, you can tell he's close.

"Fuck, Y/N, just like that, I'm-"

You suck him until he releases in your mouth. You pull your head back, swallowing his cum and grinning up at him. He gazes down at you, lips slightly parted and his chest rising and falling heavily. He slightly shakes his head at you, a smile forming, and you can tell he had just as much fun with that as you did.

"Unbelievable," he repeats, smirking, and your second heartbeat throbs. 

"Consider me fully distracted. Now, get up here."