Thinking

Emma's POV

Italic is The voice, bold italic is Emma thinking/ replying.
Regular bold is either Emma or another character talking.

I walk through the bedroom door and step see into the dimly lit room, I can see the brunettes perfect silhouette by the window.  I sneak up behind her and push her against the wall pulling her hands behind her back and slipping on the cuffs I had in my pocket. She gasps, taken by surprise.
I quickly put the blind fold over her eyes and pulled her hair back.

I groaned In her ear as I thrust hard against her ass. She moans in response.

"Feeling kinky hmm?" She huskes out.

I groan again and lifted up her night gown. I flicked the light switch so I can properly admire her bubble ass in her black lace panties. I let go of her hair and smack her ass hard. I watch as it jiggles violently before settling down. She moan and pushes back against me, making me impossibly hard.

But before I can comprehend it, I turn her around and have her pressed against the wall, her breasts in my face.

Damn!... I have to fuck her.

My lips harshly attack her own and I push my tounge in her mouth, tasting every inch of her.

Using one hand I reach between us and rip off her gown. I bury my face in her cleavage, licking, sucking, kissing and biting. She moans softly when I take a nipple in my mouth and play with it.

Oh!  It's been so long, please fuck me" she whimpers.

Putting both hands under her ass I support her as I walk across the room and set her on the bed.

I climb in between her legs and kiss down her stomach. Reaching down my pants I pull out my 9 inch cock I slap it against her belly button a few times, so she can feel how hard I am.

"Mhmmm you're big" she smiles.

"Swan?" her smile drops and she suddenly has a confused look on her face.

"Miss swan are you alright?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I snap back in the moment. Infront of me is easily the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her straight black hair kisses her shoulders, and framing her face. Wonderful almond shaped brown eyes, a cute little button nose, and red plump lips looking at me with a pout.

So this will be my new guardian.

She's preety, she belongs to us now right Emma?  The voice asks excitedly.

Yes, she is ours. I reply.

"Yes I'm alright." I answer her earlier question.

She smiles and I have to stop myself from grabbing her right there.

"Well as I was saying, it's nice to meet you, My name is Regina Mills I promise to do my best looking after you for this year." She says in her sweet husky voice.

Did you hear that swan!? She's happy to meet us! We should take her now alright? Let's take her away from everyone and live happily ever after!!  The voice squeals.

Yes let's do that,but we should wait until she feels the same way as us.
Yes, that will be nice, I think.

"Emma, are you sure you're alright?" She asks worriedly.

Don't worry my love, I'm just thinking of all the things I'm willing to do for you.

"Yeah I'm alright, I was just...... Thinking."