Chapter 19

I don't think either of us realized that we even fell asleep while still on the phone that night either.

The next morning, when I woke up, I didn't expect to open my eyes and immediately see Tommyinnit sat typing at his desk. I even rubbed my eyes to make sure I was actually seeing things correctly.

"Tommy?" I ask, my voice still raspy from the sleepiness.

He turns his attention towards me and seemingly unmutes himself. "Good morning woman."

"You actually..." I pause for a second. "You actually stayed on the phone all night? Even after you woke up and had stuff to do?"

I watch as Tommy's face turns pink and he laughs, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well uh... Wilbur once told me that if a lady ever falls asleep on the phone with you, that you should never hang up first. He says it's because you never know if that's something they need at that point."

I give him a weird look before stretching a little bit."Oh really? How did that conversation originally come up?"

"I tried to call him one night and he didn't pick up and the next morning I asked him why and he said it was because Niki fell asleep on the phone with him and he couldn't hang up." Tommy says, matter-of-factly, his face slowly returning to it's normal color.

I smile at the thought of Wilbur teaching Tommy lessons like this because I will admit, this is the first time it's happened to me and it feels pretty nice. It's good to know that not ALL chivalry is dead.

"Well, thank you for that Tommy. I wouldn't have minded if you did hang up, but it was a nice surprise that you didn't. I didn't even know I fell asleep and didn't hang up, so you could have hung up at any point."

He shrugs, as if it really wasn't anything to stress over. "I don't mind it."

He gets a smile on his face and I can tell that he's gonna say some shit that is incredibly "Tommyinnit" like.

"Of course, women always want to sleep on call with me so don't get used to it. My schedule is pretty booked. You're lucky I even managed to squeeze you in."

I laugh at him, "Oh fuck off Tommy. It's too early in the morning here for me to deal with that bullshit."

He laughs at me before looking back at his monitor for a moment."Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news Annie, but I need to go and finish editing a video and do some chores for my mum as well, so we'll speak later. Alright?"

I yawn and stretch again, "Yeah, it's alright. I've got somethings to do as well. Talk to you later Tomathy."

"Oh God, please do not ever call my Tomathy again. That was horrible."

I laugh softly at him. "No promises man." I pause for a moment, giving him a smile. "Bye Tommy."

"GOODBYE WOMAN!"

     I hang up the phone and begin to scroll through the chaos that is Twitter after Dream SMP lore.

     I laughed, seeing that some people were catching on to why I stayed so close to Tommy when I killed him and when those people convinced other people in the community, they all went crazy. It was really funny actually. I decided to like a bunch of theories that were completely different just so I could cause some more chaos within the fandom around my character.

     I can't let my character have all the fun in causing chaos now can I?

     After I satisfy my social media scrolling, I toss my phone down and head downstairs, giving my pup some head scratches as I walk out.

     As I slide down the railing like I always do, I realize everything seemed much quieter than normal. I couldn't hear Jordan's loud ass mouth in the kitchen talking to Dad like he normally is. I think about it for a moment, unsure of why it could possibly be so quiet. I know for a fact that he doesn't have anything planned today because he promised me that he would bring me to the skatepark with him today and we would go out for ice cream and stuff. He never breaks his promises to me.

     As if reading my thoughts, my brother walks out of the kitchen and quickly yanks me away from the door.

     "Ann, Clairella de Vil is here," He whispers, urgently. "She was just implying that you were probably still sleeping from being up late being a Cam Girl and then she said that if you don't 'get your act together' you're gonna get uglier."

     I groan. "You're joking right?"

     "Not even in the slightest. She was also mentioning something to Dad about moving in with us."

     "Oh hell no." I say, walking past my brother into the kitchen. I'll be damned if I'm letting the Wicked Witch of the West take over my life that easily.

Word Count - 849 words