Chapter 15

"It's Tubbo, kid. And YOU are going to make an example out of him tomorrow."

     I was in shock. He couldn't be serious right now, could he? Part of me wanted to check the script to make sure that this was actually happened.

     But I knew for a fact that this wasn't in there. I had read through it all more times than I could even count and it was never once there.

     Then again, neither was me even being Schlatt's Vice President either.

     "Schlatt- Mr President sir, I don't think- I-"

     He takes a step closer to me in game, "Are you questioning my authority Alice?"

     "My name's An-"

    "Because last time I checked, I'm the President. I make the calls. I tell you what to do and you do it."

     I also take a step towards him now, trying not to show weakness. "Last time I checked, I am a human. Not your slave. And this is a democracy, not a dictatorship. I'm doing this because DREAM needs me here. Not because you needed a servant and he provided it."

     He laughs. "Dream ain't around kid, so you have to answer to me. And unless you want to meet the same fate as Tubbo will tomorrow, you WILL make an example out of him."

     I scoff and turn away in game, "Everyone is going to riot against you. I barely made it so people aren't constantly trying to kill you. If you kill Tubbo, that'll be the final straw."

     "I am not killing Tubbo. That's your job. And last time I checked, it's also your job to keep me from dying. That's why Dream gave you all the gear."

      I begin to say something, but he quickly cuts me off as Quackity logs on. "I'm not arguing with a child anymore. I need to talk to Big Q."

     With that, he leaves the VC and walks away from me in game.

    I stand in place, shocked by everything that just happened.

     I was gonna have to kill Tubbo tomorrow. At a festival HE decorated for.

    Next thing I know, I get a whisper from Tommy in game.

Tommyinnit   WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnitaBreak  EXILED CHILD!!!!!!!!!

Tommyinnit   That was just rude why the fuck would you even say that you're younger than me bitch

AnitaBreak   It's funnier. What do you want?

Tommyinnit   Can we meet up and talk? I have some things I would like to discuss with you.

AnitaBreak   I dunno man. Don't think I'm supposed to be communicating with the guy the President exiled

Tommyinnit   Oh shut the fuck up and just meet me outside the perimeters of L'manburg past the tower.

AnitaBreak   Manburg*

Tommyinnit   OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AMERICAN BITCH

     I laughed, now talking to the chat. "He is so fun to anger chat. Let's go see what he needs though before he throws a tantrum."

     I make my character walk over to the outside of the perimeters of Manburg. There, Tommy is already waiting. I join his VC before approaching.

     "Hello Mr. Innit." I say right after I join.

     "Annie. You're probably wondering why I-"

     "Hold that thought," I cut him off. "Let's walk further away so they don't see you here and they don't see me talking to you."

     He nods in game and we begin to walk into the nearby forest. He talks as we go, turning around and walking backwards every so often.

     "You're probably wondering why I would call you to a meeting like this and-"

     "Honestly, it's a pretty dumb idea. I am the Vice President of Manburg after all."

     "Yeah well if you would let me finish my sentence I would get to why but you won't let me get more than a few words out so."

     I roll my eyes and just listen to him.

     "I need you to talk to Schlatt about Wilbur, Techno and I getting a visa to go into the country temporarily for the festival."

     I think about it for a second before sighing. "Technoblade won't need a visa. He isn't the one exiled from Manburg. You and Wilbur on the other hand... Schlatt would yell at me for even suggesting the idea."

     I hear Tommy scoff, "Well, you're the Vice President. You have a say in what happens too."

     I laugh, "Yeah right. Schlatt seems to think that Vice President and Bodyguard are the same thing. Trust me, I just went through that argument with him." I mutter the last part, not wanting it to be brought to too much attention.

     He definitely picks up on it though and it's almost as if I can see his character physically perk up. "What were you arguing with him about"

     I hesitate. I can't just tell him state secrets. That would really be treason and I would definitely face the same punishment as Tubbo will be getting...

     ...but this may be how I can prevent Tubbo from dying tomorrow.

    So, I go directly against my president and my country. A country built on oppression and the punishment of those who are undeserving is not a country I want to help.

Word Count - 858 words