16- Wednesday

Finally, it was the day before Wednesday and it could not of come any slower. Theo just wanted Pansy to come already. He was super nervous. Blaise was thinking of what he was going to say, pacing his room, while Draco was slouched over on the wooden bench in the garden. He scowled to the grass, debating if he should lay down there and scowl at the sky instead.

"What did you do to him?" Narcissa demanded as she looked out the window with Lucius, looking at their son's back which was slouched over.

"Nonsense darling, I did nothing. He's just going through.. teenage things.. hormones, you know." Lucius said as he ushered her away from the window to the living room.

Draco huffed as he looked at the ants passing by. Why did she have to come? He could always run away and go stay at Hogwarts to avoid her. But I guess Draco could now say that he liked her. A small like. Not a big one; and this small like or infatuation would soon ago away, and he believed it.

But wasn't a kiss supposed to reveal everything? It didn't reveal anything to him. All it did was make his feelings more intense and known to him and he couldn't help it at all. All it did was want to be near her more. What was the answer?

He laid down on the grass in front of the bench and looked up at the sky before it became dark. It became dark shades very soon and he liked how they all swirled together in the sky, making it dark. And now he was laying in the grass like a creep, in the night. He sighed and rolled over on his stomach as he heard footsteps come towards him.

His friends lifted him up and Draco's head hung low.

"Come on." Theo mumbled, yawning. Blaise grabbed Draco's hand while Theo grabbed Draco's other and they walked around the dimly lit garden, swinging their hands about.

"What's up?" Blaise had asked Draco.

"Nothing, I'm tired. Can we go sleep now?" Draco asked but didn't wait for their reply as he let go of their hands and walked slowly ahead, up some small stairs and into the manor, with Theo and Blaise trailing behind, giving the back of his head a weird look.

THE NEXT DAY: WEDNESDAY

"Just hold on- a bit- longer!" Daphne struggled to speak to Pansy as they tried to drag Y/n out the room.

"Let me go! I'm going back to Hogwarts!" Y/n shrieked as she held on tighter to her bed.

"Y/n, let GO!" Pansy breathed. "I'm calling your mum." Pansy let go and went but felt someone hold the back of her jumper.

"No! Okay. Sorry. Let's go." Y/n stood up and brushed herself off, picking her bag up and walking out the room as if nothing happened.

"I'm ready.." Y/n mumbled to her parents, aunties and uncles as she went out the door of her Manor.

10 MINUTES LATER: MALFOY MANOR

The group all looked up at the house in front of the gates as they opened slowly. They walked in and looked around.

"Ours is better." Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n!" Her father warned her as they reached the big doors, waiting to be let in.

Layla Zabini opened the door. "Oh my! You're here! So glad you guys came. Come in!" They walked down the hallway and went up the stairs. As they did Layla talked again.

"If they would like, Y/n, Pansy and Daphne can stay all in one room. Three beds of course, and the parents have their own rooms. Would you like that?" She smiled at the teenagers.

"That would be awesome, thank you." Daphne smiled nervously at Blaise's mother. Did she think that Daphne was a bad influence on Blaise?

As Layla showed them their room, the door across peered open.