12- The World Cup

"The games half is nearly over," Amelia Parkinson paused. "your parents will stay here and you kids can go and explore around. But make sure to come back when they start up the game again!" She finished and the girls nodded quickly bidding their parents goodbye and exiting the stadium.

"What should we do first?" Pansy asked.

"Let's have a small party on the grass. I brought a blanket too! We can lay down on it and eat." Daphne exclaimed quickly pulling her friends along.

"Hey! That sounds fun. But we have to keep watch on the time." Y/n told them.

"Yeah yeah yeah okay! Help me pack some stuff." Daphne hurried running all around their tent, putting it in her basket.

"Okay let's go!" Daphne said skipping out. The two girls followed their friend, who was trying to find a lovely spot on the green grass.

Y/n spread the blanket across the ground and the girls all sat down. Daphne lay down looking at the sky while Pansy and Y/n ate.

All of a sudden Blaise, Draco and Theo came.

"Hey. Mind if we sit?" Theo asked but they didn't wait for an answer as they sat down. Pansy's eyes showed panic.

"We brought food too." Draco said putting down a basket almost as similar to theirs.

"Help yourselves to our food too." Y/n said as she opened the boys' basket filled with all sorts of fruits and foods. Her face lit up and Draco couldn't help but look away as he felt his face go warm.

Blaise laid down next to Daphne on the blanket and she didn't really notice the boys had even arrived as her eyes were closed, probably taking a small nap. Theo didn't sit next to Pansy, instead sitting next to Draco who sat next to y/n, and next to her was Pansy, reading her book she'd brought. Well.. it was y/n's book but she had to occupy herself with something. She didn't want to meet Theo's eyes.

"AHH!" Daphne yelled, sitting up and looking down on Blaise, then around her where the 5 teenagers looked at her.

"What is it?" Pansy asked.

"Nothing.. Just had a fright." She gave a look to Blaise who gave her an unimpressed look. "Don't give me that look. You try waking up with someone right next to you unwillingly."

She laid down again next to Blaise and looked up at the sky, slowly shaking off her nap.

"Unwillingly?" He laughed. "You can leave and go elsewhere if you want."

"Didn't you come here?" She moved her head to him. "I was here first."

"It was much better when you were sleeping. I could hear myself think." He shook his head moving back to the sky.

"I thought the two week holidays was going to be a free ticket from you." She rolled her eyes.

"Better not be seen together. I saw McGonagall earlier in the stands; might make us clean the brooms from both the Quidditch teams or something." He finished and she giggled. She actually laughed at something he said, and it made him smile. He liked her laugh and liked how she actually laughed at something he said.

MEANWHILE:

"Hey Draco? Where'd you go the other day?" Y/n asked.

"I left." He said simply. For someone who thought they liked someone, they weren't doing a very good job at getting to know them.

"Oh." She said to herself. She laid down on her back. She thought maybe her and Draco would become friends but that wasn't the case.

Blaise and Daphne were just above her horizontally while she was vertical below them. She heard their conversation and smiled.