9- Guilt

THE NEXT DAY. HUFFLEPUFF VS SLYTHERIN:

"And welcome, to the Slytherin Versus Hufflepuff Quidditch match! The first of the year!" The announcer bellowed through the speaker. The crowd cheered loudly. "They'll be out in just a moment!" He continued.

"Ced!" Y/n smiled from behind him. He turned.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" Her smile faltered a bit.

"You've been ignoring me all week and still hanging out with those 5 Slytherins."

"Cedric, why aren't you getting it yet?" She sighed annoyedly at his behaviour and turned to go to the stands and meet her two friends.

She went back up to Daphne.

"Where's Pansy?"

"Wishing Theo good luck. How cute they are." Daphne said sighing in awe.

Y/n groaned quietly. Cedric just needed to get over the fact that she's friends with her friends and just move on. Then finally their relationship will go smoothly.

Pansy quickly made her way beside her friends happily.

"And now the two teams are making their way out. The captains are now shaking hands, and.. they're off!"

Draco flew to the air quickly. Cedric was the Hufflepuff's seeker. And he wasn't going to lose the Snitch to him.

Draco looked around. His friends Theo and Blaise had scored a lot of points and it had only been the first 5 minutes of the game. They were now on 60 points while Hufflepuff was on 20. Draco smiled at the fact that his and his friends' plan had worked.

He circled the field and he finally spotted the snitch near one of the hoops where Blaise and Theo were flying around. He quickly sped up and Cedric had noticed his increase of speed, and followed him. The two sped to the hoop but the snitch quickly moved up. Draco stopped abruptly and turned along with Cedric, chasing the snitch.

"YEAH! GO DRACO!" Blaise screamed as Draco gained on the snitch. Draco finally caught the snitch in his hands, turning away from Cedric, showing the crowd he caught it.

"And Draco Malfoy has caught the snitch!"

Theo and Blaise immediately flew up to him and patted him on the back, but not before Cedric turned around, his broom banging into Blaise's side, almost having him fall. Theo and Draco caught Blaise's upper arm.

"You have a problem mate?" Blaise bellowed from behind him. But Cedric ignored as he flew down slowly. The three boys all flew beside him.

"What are they doing?" Daphne muttered standing along with the rest of the crowd to see their interaction.

"It seems as though Malfoy, Zabini and Nott, the infamous trio are having a chat with Hufflepuff's seeker, good guy Cedric Diggory. And it doesn't look very nice." The announcer commentated

"Why don't you go down now so we can deal with this with our fists? Since you have such a problem." Theo offered.

"No, go back to your dirty dungeons where you came from." Cedric spat. They all were nearly close to the ground.

Draco grabbed the back of Cedric's uniform as they were close to the ground and threw him off his broom. Cedric stumbled back but regained his footing.

"What was that for?!" Cedric demanded, pushing Draco back.

"Why'd you push him?" Draco said pointing to Blaise. "All because you lost?" He spat as he pushed Cedric back.

Pansy had quickly run down, and Y/n and Daphne had no choice but to follow her.