8- Advices

PRESENT TIME: THEO, PANSY, BLAISE & DAPHNE

Theo and Pansy looked at their two friends with their mouths wide open.

"You both, set the library on fire.." Theo started.

"Hey I- I didn't mean to! He started it anyway!"

"Did not!" He started, getting very annoyed at her. "I wish I threw you out the window when I had the chance." He spat.

"Well you couldn't." She said giving him a look of victory. He made his way slowly towards her with his finger pointed to her.

"You know what?-" He started but was immediately interrupted.

"Children, we know you're in there, so get out.." McGonagall started. "before you are both expelled!" She shrieked.

Daphne and Blaise gasped looking at the door.

"Guys, I don't want you to get expelled." Pansy said about to open the door with her wand.

"I can say otherwise." Theo muttered which earned glares from Blaise and Daphne. But nonetheless Pansy opened the door and there stood McGonagall, and Madam Pince, covered in soot.

"You!" Madam Pince started, walking slowly towards the two Slytherins who backed away slowly.

Daphne put her hands in front of herself. "Now now, Madam Pince, please-"

"Y-You ruined my library!"

Blaise groaned and stopped walking backwards which made Daphne stop too. "Don't act like you don't have all the magic in the world to fix a measly library!" He whined.

Madam Pince gave him a look of horror. "I beg.. your pardon?" She started slowly.

"Now now, Irma, they will simply be serving a two month detention," McGonagall paused as Daphne and Blaise groaned angrily. ".. and we will have the library fixed, immediately. Now please come along." She told the librarian who glared one last time at the four Slytherins in the room, turning and leaving.

"Ms Greengrass, and Mr Zabini," She started, sighing. McGonagall looked at the two other Slytherins, secretly telling them that they could go and they nodded immediately, leaving.

"You are very lucky I'm not expelling you," She started as she paced. "of course you've heard this many times; you two are very prized and promising students, and it is such a waste to have to expel you, ruining your career in any sort of magic field." She stopped as she looked at them. "And I don't suppose you would want to take up any Muggle jobs, any time soon, is that not right?" The two immediately nodded.

"Good, please come with me." She said and they followed her out. There was a large crowd outside. Everyone knew what happened. Blaise and Daphne saw Theo and Pansy at the front of the crowd, bombarded with questions all around while Draco and Y/n had just arrived, just hearing of the commotion. Draco and y/n made eye contact with Theo and Pansy, and they nodded their head away from the crowd, signalling that they needed to talk about what happened.

Theo explained it all in detail and after they stood in a small silence.

"At least they're not expelled." Y/n shrugged. Before anyone could say anything else Daphne and Blaise came and joined the group. The four all looked at them.

"Well? What's the punishment?" Draco asked the two, trying to hold his snickers with Theo.

Daphne sighed. "Cleaning all the rooms in the castle until it's all cleaned, and we should be done by the end of the two months."

There was just silence.

"I still can't believe you set the library on fire." Theo said once again. He still couldn't believe it. Blaise rolled his eyes.