Chapter 1-Whatever I am, am hungry

1930 was blast everywhere! In Khartoum, Sudan, people were having a great time despite the challenging sunburst and natural disasters.

Scientists, weather forecasters, and astronomers have been putting in a lot of effort to address the negative impact of human activities on the climate.

Seth Parker Papkins an incredible person with his achievements as a CEO, archaeologist, and his fame reaching all the way to Khartoum his hard work really pays off!

Little troublemakers! It must have been quite a relief for them when the winter season finally suppressed the sunburst. The sunburst definitely caused a lot of havoc and disrupted the weather patterns worldwide.

A vision of a hurry! Kids who were feeling rebellious therefore don on their weather gears, earmuffs, and began to hurled snow balls at each others— many activities like sledding and many others were participated; because a specialized publisher Seth Parker Papkins prevailed his blood by showing humans their bad sides against the depletion of the ozone layer.

After years, when humans depicted from those bad activities against the air pollution, everything was fine and the winter season again surpassed the sunburst.

...

"Seth wake up it's time for work, eh, don't you know today is your science biggest expedition invasion on the Operad Permit app?!" the voice tipped Seth on the bed and asked many rhetorical questions but no response. Then the voice stood far away from Seth and the door was slammed heavily. Still there was no response.

Finally, the clock chimed loudly crashing the main wheel and buzzed hard beside the lampshade and lastly the floor got bumped.

"Uh! Uh!" Seth quickly shook and exhaled on the floor, waking up to found out the commotion. He stood to found his clock. "Huh!" breathing in hard he clutched to picked the clock up from the floor. "You scared me, my favorite," Seth complained in his thoughts, and placed the clock back to it approximate position.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed for an incoming texts. He scrolled to revealed.

<Hey, Mr. Seth Parker you are late for today expedition we are waiting for you, hope to hear from you soon>

"Oh! Goddamn! I am late for  work, today too! Am I silly?!" he mumbled to himself and suddenly went to threw something on later on he puts on a red letter jacket with black trouser, and goes for his lab coat in his closet, ready for work.

The day was the biggest day in Seth life, after he won the award for: Best Scientist for the year 1930.' He sat down with his scientists to work on an app, app which will indicate any natural disasters ahead of the future any phenomenons almost.

He bolted to their main hallway and noticed his reflection shoe bursted out with a dust, so he leaned in trying for a clean up, then he bumped with his younger sister to the ground. "Aww!" And hardly slammed to the ground. "Ahh!!" His green emerald eyes began to transformed into black: something like a dung beetles invasion.

"Help! Help!! Will somebody come to my aid? Help, help." His little sister cried out, and her crying seeking for help continued for a while, until her screaming couldn't penetrated furthest longer because Seth mother Mrs. Parker appeared just in the nick of time. "What happened?" She asked worried about Seth situation.

"Come on! Let's help your brother up!" Mrs. Parker shouted on her when she detailed found Seth difficult struggling on the floor for help, they tugged their both hands collided, raising him up. Instantaneously, "Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" Seth came back to his senses and struggled to his feet from his mother and his sister's hands. "You... you better watched your moves, before I deal with you!!" he glared at his sister and point his right index fingers on her. "How... dare you. Auuu!" he stammered and hold his head where it just hits the ground.