Surrender

Btw Tubbo gets shot and Tommy holds him tell his last breath. Tommy is so heart broken he takes his life with Tubbos sword. Also I like to base chapters on songs this one is surrender so I recommend listening to it while you read.

Soulmate AU

"TUBBOOO! NO!" Tommy screamed after Dream had shot him in the chest.

Tubbos face turned to shock as he fell to his knees. He looked over to Tommy who seemed to be running in slow motion. He smiled as he fell onto his back.

Tommy skidded to a stop knees scraping against the ground. He scooped Tubbo into his arms.

Technoblade came up behind him holding a wither skull.

"Well theseus-" He stopped when he heard a sob come from Tommy

Then he saw Tubbo. He froze blood turning cold. Quackity then shot him from above distracting him. He tridented up to him. Quackity ran away.

Techno was to distracted to fight. He heard Dreams voice ring out through the sky. He had Sapnap in his grip sword to his throat. He pulled the sword towards him slitting his throat. His emerald eyes gleamed with pleasure.

Phsycopath

Tubbo took in shaky breaths.

"T-tommy?" He asked coughing blood up.

"Y-yeah T-tubzo?" Tommy whispered

"We p-promised to s-survive." Tubbo said

"I-I-I need you to stay." Tommy responded

Tommy opened his enderchest and emptied it out onto the ground. He set up a player and grabbed a disk.

He popped it in as it started to play. The catchy beat of chirp rang throughout the battle cries. Tubbo smiled the memories of the bench and drugs coming back. The disk wars everything.

"S-see? C-chirp...your f-favorite." Tommy desperately tried

"J-just hold on...please." Tommy said

Tubbo had rarely seen Tommy cry infact he had only seen it twice and those times they were just small tears. These were sobs.

"I l-love you." Tubbo whispered

"C-can we s-surrender?" Tubbo asked

"I s-surrender." Tubbo said smiling memories playing throughout his mind

"We w-wont win t-this t-time." Tubbo said

"Whenever your ready T-Tubbo w-whenever your ready." Tommy said through thick tears.

"I l-love you b-b-big man never f-forget." Tubbo said whispering

Tubbo saw a light and...Wilbur? Wilbur reached his hand out as he smiled warmly. Tubbo let go taking his last breath as his body went limp when he took Wilburs hand.

Tommys eyes widened as tears spilled out of his eyes.

"No no no no no! Tubbo! PLEASE TUBBO! PLEASE!" Tommy screamed as Tubbo didnt respond.

Tommy let out a scream so loud and full of heartbreak. The fighting stopped. Techno knew immedietly what had happened. He rushed down to Tommy. Phil had turned around only to be met with his youngest son hunched over a body crying his heart out. He was yards away.

Sapnap who had respawed turned around after picking his stuff up. Karl and Quackity at his side. His heart broke seeing a red and white blur with a black blur in his arms.

George turned after trying to talk to Dream about stopping this nonsense. When Dream heard the scream he laughed.

George turned to Dream as a horrified expression came opon his face.