41: Who is She?

(Your POV)

I finish doing his makeup and he gets up and leaves as soon as I tell him I'm done. Now that I think about it, I think I handled it pretty well.

They start filming, but it's nothing interesting, mostly school scenes.

Tom would give me quick glances from time-to-time, but only for a second. After Zendaya finishes her scene she comes over to me.

"Hey Y/n, so how'd it go with Tom?" She whispers so no one else can hear.

"It actually went better than I thought, he tried to make me think that Peter Parker's death in Infinity War was the most sad, but I argued about it with him and got him to shut up." I say with a smile.

"Yes, you go girl! Way to show 'em how you've moved on." She says and gives me a high-five. I can tell we are going to be friends.

The rest of the day goes on without anything happening with Tom. I'm starting to wonder what I was so anxious about when I first got here, nothing has gone wrong...yet.

When we finish for the day I drive to Sami and Mai's apartment instead of my own, I have to tell them about my day. It's basically best friend protocol to tell them everything all the time, and that includes any interaction you have with your ex.

I knock on the door and Mai answer it immediately, "Hi, okay now get in here and tell us all about it, Sami literally just got back from work and she needs a distraction from her terrible boss."

I laugh and Mai drags me into the apartment, where Sami is sitting in the kitchen eating out of a tub of ice cream. I mean, we've all been there.

I sit down at the counter next to Sami, Mai sits down with us too, "Hey Sami, so I had to see Tom today."

She whips her head up from her ice cream and raises her eyebrow, "What are you waiting for? Tell us!"

"Ok so first I had to do Zendaya's makeup, and-"

"Wait what? You met Zendaya?!?" Mai asks.

"Yes! And she gave me her number too! Anyways after that Tom came in and didn't even look at me until I started talking about how I'm getting more jobs for movies. Then I told him I cried when Bucky died in Infinity War and he told me Peter Parker's death was the saddest. I argued with him about it and I won." I say and they both give me a high-five.

"Way to go girl! Show him how badass you are!" Mai says.

"Haha ok I'll try." I say.
———————————————
~Back at your apartment~

It's about 8:30 at night and I'm watching the Office while scrolling through Instagram. I look at my new following and see that Zendaya followed me, I smile to myself until I see who followed me a few minutes ago.

Tomholland2013

I guess it's not a big deal, we're working together on a movie so it makes sense for him to follow me. He's being professional about this and here I am being upset about it.

Sighing, I turn off my phone and continue to watch the Office. Giggling to myself as Michael Scott says something stupid again.

My eyes begin to feel heavy and I soon fall asleep on the couch, covered in warm blankets.

*BE—*

My alarm rings and I turn it off immediately, it's so loud and right next to my head I'm surprised I didn't go deaf. I rub my eyes and yawn, today is one of the last days we have to film in Atlanta before we leave for Europe. I can't say I'm exactly upset about that though, I'm just nervous about us all having to stay in the same hotels.

I pick out a simply but cute outfit before grabbing my phone and car keys.

(Your outfit)

Driving to the studio I feel a lot more confident than I was last time

Driving to the studio I feel a lot more confident than I was last time. While I know I still care about Tom, I also know he can't get the best of me. To him I have moved on and forgotten about him, I really haven't, but I can't let him know that.

Walking into the studio I go up to Lillian with a bright smile, "Good morning Lillian."

"Ah, Hello Y/n, same as yesterday, Zendaya then Tom." She tells me.

"Ok, thank you." I say and walk off while waving to her. She seems surprised at how I'm acting but she waves back at me.

I knock on the trailer door and Zendaya opens the door immediately. "Hey, I was waiting for you to get here. Come on in." She says.

I walk into the trailer and start working on her makeup as we talk about random topics and laughing a lot. She tells me about her dog, Noon, and I tell her about how much I have wanted to get a dog.

My dream dog is an mini Australian Shepherd, (they're so cute, if you don't know what they look like please look it up.) and Zendaya tells me that it seems like the perfect dog for me.

We laugh some more but eventually I finish her makeup and Tom should be coming into the trailer any second. Zendaya had to leave before Tom got there so now I'm just waiting in the silent trailer.

I flinch when there's a knock on the door and I jump up to answer it. I open the door to see Tom standing there with a expression I can't read. Is he upset? Bored? Angry?

"Hi." I say with a simply smile.

"Hello, can I come in?" He asks looking past me into the trailer.

"Uh, yeah." I move out of the way and he steps into the trailer. This time he doesn't have his phone out and he sits in the chair quietly.

"Excited to go to Europe?" I ask and get the makeup out.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." He says as if he's annoyed.

"I've always wanted to go to Europe, I've actually never been out of America." I tell him as I get ready to start applying makeup to his face.

"Really?" He asks confused.

"Well, I thought I would be able to visit London for the first time with you, but that's out the window now." I say.

He's quiet and I look up into his eyes. His eyes soften and I don't know what to think. My lips part slightly and he looks down at them before looking back up at my eyes. He leans in slowly but I flinch back.

"Y/n I-" he starts.

"Who's Emily?" I blurt.

A/N

Thanks you so much for 2K reads! I can't believe it, I love you all so much.

Also, who do you think Emily is?

-Catelynn