8: Plan B

~Texting~

Y/n: Yes of course I will

Tom: thank you

Y/n: no problem, I just really hope I don't have to worry about him

Tom: yeah me too, but it's better to be safe than sorry right?

Y/n: yea you're right

~Off Text~

I feel like could talk to Tom for hours. He always knows the right thing to say to keep a smile on my face. We talk for what feels like hours until I hear someone knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell and Sami walks into my room.

"Did Mai send you here to tell me that Tom and I are 'meant to be' or something like that?" I ask sarcastically.

"How'd you guess?" Sami asks as she sits down next to me on my bed.

"Wait seriously?"

"No and yes." She says and I laugh.

(Sami's POV)

Mai and I are planning to try and get Tom and Y/n together. First step, hang out outside of work.

"Do you think that maybe you could plan to go out somewhere with Tom?" I ask and she gives me a look of disbelief.

"Really? We just met like... Today!" She say.

Valid point

I might need to get some backup.

"Mai!!" I yell and then I see Mai come around the corner.

"Ok Y/n," she starts. "You have to get to know him better so you two can hang out sometime."

"What? Why?" Y/n asks.

"Well if you-" Mai starts but Y/n interrupts her.

"No actually, I know what your trying to do. Can you just let me have a guy friend?" She asks.

I give Mai a look that says "give it up" so she can leave Y/n alone.

"Ok fine."

Mai and I leave Y/n's room.

Good thing we have a plan B.
———————————————

(Your POV)

~The next morning~

I wake up to my alarm like normal. I get up and take a shower, then I start getting ready for the day.

The only thing different is that Sami and Mai are sitting on the couch right when I get out there. They usually aren't up this early.

"Hey Y/n," Mai starts, "remember last night when you let me use your car to go to the store? Well I may have lost the keys."

My mouth drops. Before I say anything I look at Sami. If this is a prank then Sami would always tell me the real truth.

But she doesn't, she just nods her head.

"Really? How?" I ask slightly panicking. I think she may have heard it in my voice.

"Don't worry, I can drive you to work. I'm sorry I put them somewhere and I can't remember." She says.

"Well I think I have the spare keys right here. I say going to the small table near the front door. I open the drawer and there is nothing in there.

"What the hell?" I say quietly to myself.

"Sorry" Mai says behind me.

"Don't worry it's fine, I guess you just have to drive me to work now."
———————————————

Mai drives me to the studio, she says that she will pick me up after too.

"Thanks for driving me." I say as I step out of the car.

"No problem, I'll be here later to pick you up." She say. I nod and she drives off.

Lillian told me to go to Blake's office everyday when I get to the studio. I don't feel as nervous though because I know I can always talk to Tom about it if anything happens.

I walk into his office to see him sitting on his desk.

"Why hello Y/n." He says in voice that is supposed to sound normal but it just sounds creepy to me.

"Hi. um, Lillian told me that I need to come see you in the mornings when I get here." I say trying to sound confident.

"Ok well I need you to go do Tom Holland's makeup." He says and I smile.

Yes!

"Yes, ok I can do that." I say.

"His trailer is number 15" Blakes says and then looks me up and down. It makes me feel super uncomfortable and I feel like I have to puke. "He is waiting for you."

I basically run out of his office. The sick feeling in my stomach is still there.

I should probably tell Tom, but it's nothing really...

I go out to all the trailers and look around until I find number 15.

13

14

15!

I run up to the trailer and knock on the door. I hear scrambling behind the door and people talking.

"Tom, your girlfriend is here!" I hear someone say with a English accent.

"Shut up you div! She's not my girlfriend!" Tom says. The door opens and I see Tom standing there. "Hello darling"

"Hi, also I heard all of that." I laugh and point behind him into the trailer. His face flushes red and as he looks behind him.

"Oh...um, why don't you come in?" He asks trying to change the subject. I nod and walk into the trailer.

My eyes immediately go to the two boys sitting at a small table. They both look around the same age as Tom

The first one has fluffy blondish brown hair with bright blue eyes. We make eye contact and he smiles at me.

The other one has brown hair and brown eyes. He looks like Tom.

"Haz, Harry, this is Y/n." Tom says and they wave at me. "Y/n this is Harrison, but we call him Haz, and this is Harry, my brother."

"Nice to meet you Haz, Harry." I say and they nod.

"Actually Tom, we have to go somewhere because Harry is going to take picture." Haz says as if he made it up on the spot.

"Oh, ok bye." Tom says kind of surprised.

(Tom's POV)

I am going to kill Haz. Ugh why did Y/n have to hear that?!

As Haz walks past me he whispers something to me.

"Now you can be alone with your girlfriend. You'll thank me later." He says and I give him a glare as he leaves.

I turn back to Y/n and she has a nervous look on her face.

"You ok? You look super nervous."

"um, T-there's  something I need to tell you."