30: The Meme Team

~Weeks later~

(Tom's POV)

Y/n finally gets out of the hospital today and I can't wait. I have been going back and forth between my house in Atlanta and my Airbnb. I never spent more than a week in Atlanta though, and I would always make sure to tell Y/n whether or not I would be able to see her that day.

Y/n and I decided that we would spend a night at the Airbnb before going back to Atlanta. Y/n is probably more excited than I am honestly.

Right now I'm walking into the hospital ready to take Y/n back to our Airbnb.

"Hello for the last time Dr. Daniels." I say.

"Hello again Tom. Y/n is very excited to go back home." She says.

"I can imagine." I say with a little laugh.

"Ok she is waiting for you, right this way." Dr. Daniels says.

"Ok."

She leads me to room where Y/n is sitting with a small bag that I'm guessing has her clothes in it.

"Hello Y/n," Dr. Daniels says as we walk in. "You're all ready to go since we got all your paperwork signed earlier."

"Ok," Y/n says and looks at me with a smile on her face. Then Y/n stands up and walks over to me. "Thank you Dr. Daniels, for everything." She says.

"You're welcome Ms. L/n, have a good day." Dr. Daniels says and walks out of the room.

"Ok, so you ready to leave?" I ask Y/n.

"Uh...yes!" She says and I grab her hand.

"Then let's go."

~In Tom's car~

Right now we are driving back to our Airbnb. We have been singing to songs on the radio and making each other laugh the whole time.

It's nice to talk to Y/n without other people around. I have noticed that Y/n is a lot more social and louder when she's around me or other people in our group.

We really need a name for our group.

"Hey Y/n,"

"What?"

"We need a name for our group." I say.

"Huh?"

"You know, Sami, Mai, Harry, Haz, me, and you." I say.

"Oh, yeah we need a name." She says.

"What should it be?"

"Dream Team? No,"

"F is for friends that do stuff together?" I say and we both laugh.

"The chamber of secrets." She says and I nod.

"Yeah, or... The Meme Team!" I say.

"Yes!" She says. "Wait wait wait, let me text them and see what they think."

"Ok." I say with a laugh.

(Your POV)

Tom hands me my phone because I didn't have it with me. You know, because apparently I can't have phones with me in the hospital.

I bring up the group chat of all of us.

~Over text~

Y/n: Hey guys, Tom came up with an idea of a name for our group

Haz: ooh what is it??

Harry: ??

Sami: Tell us!!