6: Darling

(Your POV)

Oh. My. God.

Did TOM HOLLAND himself just call me darling??

I try to stay calm as I go back to doing his makeup. His scratches and bruises are a little more detailed that Robert's so it is taking a bit longer.

"How long have you been doing this?" Tom asks.

"Well I started doing it when I was about 11 or 12 with a kid's makeup kit." I say and we both laugh a little.

"Wow that's crazy, you are really good. I saw what Robert looked like and I thought he got beat up in here or something." He says and I blush.

"Thank you. It's crazy how I'm only 21 and already working for Marvel." I say.

(Tom's POV)

Wow, I can't believe she is the same age as me and this talented.

"Yeah, how'd you get so good so fast?" I ask.

"I watched YouTube videos mostly, and practiced on my friends all the time." She says and laughs.

"Cool." I say and smile at her.

"Hey don't smile while I'm doing this!" She says and I immediately stop. She starts laughing and I join her.

Once she catches her breath she continues on my makeup. We sit in silence for not even a minute before she speaks up again.

"Not going to lie I was super nervous before coming here."

"Honestly me too." I say.

She stops what she's doing and looks at me with her jaw dropped.

"No way, how many marvel movies have you been in again?" She asks and raises and eyebrow. I laugh.

"No seriously, the whole marvel is cast here! I'm like the youngest one and I'm probably going to mess it up for everyone." I say before I can stop myself. "Sorry you don't have to hear that, I bet you have way more things to stress out about than me." I say.

"Well I'm just super worried that I'll do super bad. I mean, I've never done makeup as my job." She says.

"Are you serious? You would have to really try to mess up, your so good. I have seen your Instagram posts so I know your amazing at this!" I say and she blushes before looking down.

"Thanks." She says quietly.

"Of course Love." I say using another pet name for her.

(Your POV)

I didn't know butterflies in your stomach as much as I do right now. He called me another nickname and I can't breathe.

Stop Y/n, he probably calls everyone that.

I just smile to him and continue on his makeup. We talk a little bit, mostly about how we both loved Marvel as kids. He also tells me about his best friend Haz that is here right now in his trailer. He tells me that Haz is his assistant but it's more fun since they have been friends since they were kids.

It makes me wonder what it would be like to have Sami or Mai as my assistant. It would be so much fun but I could never choose between them.

I'm sad when I finish his makeup, I love talking to him. He just seems like a good person and doesn't let any fame get to his head.

"I guess I have to go find Lillian now." I say and sigh.

"Don't worry darling, I'll come with you." He says and I blush.

"Ok, thanks."

We start to walk towards set 1 where Lillian went. Tom is leading most of the time because I have no idea where I'm going. When we get there my jaw drops.

Every. Marvel. Actor. Is. Here.

They are all getting ready to film so they are all look like their characters. I feel Tom tap my arm a few times.

"You ok?" He asks and laughs a little.

"What?" I say snapping out of my daze, "oh, yea I'm fine. Just...wow."

"Yeah I know it's crazy. come on, we have to go find Lillian."

"Yeah, ok."

We keep walking around to try and find her, then I finally see her talking to a man.

"Tom, she's right there." I say pointing in her direction.

"Ok good. You ok now darling? I think they want me over there." He says pointing behind him at the rest of the cast.

"Yeah I'm good, thanks. Nice to meet you Tom." I say and slowly start walking towards Lillian.

"Nice to meet you too Y/n." He says and then turns around.

I walk over to Lillian.

"Hi! Where have you been? You didn't text me." She asks when she sees me.

"You never gave me your number." I say and she sighs before putting her hand on her head.

"Oh I'm so sorry, thought I did that already." She says and gives me an apologetic look.

"It's ok, I didn't have any trouble trying to come and find you since Tom came with me."

"Ok good. Here, let me give you my number." She says and grabs her phone.

I take my phone out and we exchange numbers. The man she was talking to this whole time was standing there awkwardly and giving me weird looks.

"Oh Y/n, this is your boss, his name is Blake." She says.

I turn to him, he is still giving me a strange vibe that I don't like. He gives me a smile but it just doesn't feel right. I turn back to Lillian.

"What's his last name?"

"I hate being called by my last name." Blake blurts out.

I look at him again.

"Just call me Blake." He says. I nod hesitantly.

"I'm Y/n." I say.

Then Lillian speaks up. "I'm going to be quite busy these next few days so if you need anything go to Blake's office." She points to a door behind her.

"Ok."
———————————————

During filming I just stand off to the side and do touch-ups on anyone's makeup that got messed up. It's pretty boring but I love to watch the cast act. It's like they become completely new people. They all seem so passionate about it too, it's very cool to see.

Especially Tom. During the scene where him and Robert reunite, I can only see Peter Parker and Tony Stark. The scene is so sweet and it hurts my heart.

(This is the scene btw)

After they cut on the scene Tom looks at me. We hold eye contact for a while until someone calls for him. He looks to see who it was and then he looks back at me.

He sends me a small smile before running off.