16: What is Going On?

(Your POV)

(Time skip, a few weeks later)

It's only two more days until we finish filming the battle scene for Endgame. I'm super excited and right now it's a Sunday night. We have Harry, Haz, and Tom over at our apartment.

We are eating food, watching movies, playing board games, and talking. Right now I'm playing Uno against Tom. Everyone else except Mai is watching a movie. Mai is in the kitchen getting food.

Me and Tom are sitting on the floor in the living room near the coffee table.

"Uno!" I say when put a card down, I have a blue card left.

"How?? I literally have like 10 cards left!" Tom says and we both laugh. He's not joking, I had so many draw 4 and draw 2 cards at the beginning.

"Well sorry I'm so good at this game." I say jokingly. Tom makes a fake offended face and puts a hand over his heart.

"Wow ok then." He says and we just laugh even more.

"Ok lovebirds, can you stop? We're trying to watch this and I can't hear anything!" Harry says and Tom blushes immediately.

"Sorry, we'll be more quiet." I say.

Mai and Sami wiggle their eyebrows at me and I give them the finger. They laugh super loud and Harry yells at them.

"What did I just say??" He asks and starts laughing halfway through the sentence. We all laugh and Harry has to rewind to see what a character just said.

Me and Tom keep playing and he does a color switch to blue.

"Ha! I win!" I yell quietly.

"Noooooo!" Tom says and we both start laughing.

"What do you want to do now? I'm getting kinda tired of Uno." I say.

"Yeah me too. Um," Tom says and checks his phone. "Shit."

"What?" I ask concerned.

"It's almost 11:00, we have work tomorrow." He says. Wow I must have lost track of time. I swear it was just 6:00 a few minutes ago.

"Harry, Haz, we got to go mates." Tom says. They both check their phones.

"Oh yeah, ok."

They get up and get ready to leave. We say our goodbyes when Tom comes over to me.

"Goodnight darling." He says and gives me a big hug.

"Goodnight." I say.

He kisses the top of my head and then leaves. I'm just left standing there a little shocked.

"Y/n you good?" Mai asks me. Yeah she's really good at making sure people are ok. 😒 jk I still love her.

"Yeah it's just when Tom was telling me goodbye he kissed the top of my head." I say.

I don't know how I feel right now. It's a mixture of confusion, nervousness, happiness, and comfort. I don't know why but I feel super comfortable around Tom, and like he wants to protect me.

Mai and Sami look at each other and smile like idiots.

"You guys look stupid!" I say but they don't acknowledge me.

"OH MY GOD! Y/n this is amazing!" Sami yells.

I put my hand over my face and shake my head. "Guys I told you he-" I try to say but Mai interrupts me.

"No, no, go to bed you have work tomorrow." She says. I give her a confused look.

I slowly turn around and go to my room. My head still tingling from where Tom kissed it.

Just don't think about it Y/n.

I get ready for bed and lay down. It doesn't take me very long to fall asleep because I was already pretty tired.
———————————————
~In the morning~

I get up at the same time as I do every morning before I go to work. It's pretty boring but at least we only have two days left. I can't wait to see how it looks in the end but we have to wait about a year to see the actual movie.

Me and Tom planned to have a small party kind of thing with Harry, Haz, Sami, and Mai after we finish filming the battle scene. The party is also for Tom because after this he is done filming all his scenes.

Right now I'm driving to the studio when I get a call from Harry.

"What?" I whisper to myself. We only text on our group chat called "Stupidities". We almost never text each other privately, so why would he call me?

"Hello?"

"Hi I know this may be out of the blue but do you want to surprise Tom this evening?" He asks.

"Uh.. yea!" I say.

"Ok so tonight we were planning to watch a movie with him. Just me, him, and Haz. But me and Haz thought that it may be funny to invite you, Mai, and Sami. We could watch his first movie 'The Impossible' instead." He says.

"Ok, yeah that sounds fun."

"Yea and we can make fun of him for being 'so cute' in it." He says making the "So cute" sound funny.

"Haha perfect. I'll ask Mai and Sami but that sounds amazing!" I say and we both laugh.

"ok bye!"

"bye!" I say and hang up.
———————————————
I walk into the studio to go find Lillian. Since Blake left she said that I could go to her everyday in the mornings.

"Hi" I say walking over to her.

"Oh, good morning! Let's see, what do I have for you today..." she says as she looks down and her clipboard. "Oh yes. You will be doing Karen Gillian's makeup, and Tom Holland's." She says.

"Oh really! Ok!" I say. I've never done Karen's makeup and it will be nice to a female marvel superhero for once. (Btw if you don't know, Karen Gillian is Nebula)

Lillian tells me where her trailer is and I go find it. I knock on the door and she immediately answers.

"Oh hi! You must be Y/n. Nice to meet you." She says and shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" I say and she lets me into the trailer.

Karen is really fun to talk to and she is really funny. She talks to me about how she got into acting and I tell her about how I got so into doing makeup.

Overall it was nice to have a girl to talk to.

Now it's time to go to Tom's trailer, we still haven't talked since he kissed me on the head.

I hope this isn't awkward.