Memories

TW: MENTION(S) OF ABUSE

"Please...stop…" he whispered as he was kicked again in the stomach, struggling to breathe he watched as a another blow to his stomach came. The crowd around the cage cheered, shouting horrible things at the poor boy who layed powerless on the cold ground. 

Christine slowly woke up to a a noise, it sounded like a muffled sob? She sat up still half asleep, "Erik?" She said softly, "are you alright?" she said concerned. She saw him sitting at the edge of the bed (is it a bed? or wtf is it- i don't remember-💀) he quickly wiped his tears away "Yes my dear" he said said weakly. He hated how weak he sounded, 'stop being pathetic.' He thought to himself. She didn't believe that for a second. She crawled to the bed of the bed by him and sooted closer.

Erik stared into the darkness of the room, trying to hide his emotions like he always did.

weak

You don't deserve her

Monster 

Freak 

She'll leave you 

No one

Murder

All of those things circled around his head, he knew all of those things were true. No matter how much he denies it he knew it was all true.

Christine felt her angel tense next to her, "I don't know what happened but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" she said knowing that he didn't other like to talk about what was troubling him She put her hand over his, she felt him flinch at the contact which made her even more worried. 

"T-thank you for b-being here…" he said putting his head down trying not to have another breakdown. "I'll always be here, no matter what" she looked at him with a caring gaze. She spoke again "do you want to talk about it? It might help at little- or at least that's what I've been told" he lightly sighed "I g-guess" he said quietly cringing at his stuttering. "Alright, if anything upsets you too much you don't have to tell me if you don't want to though"
Christine moved herself a little more closer so that way she was right next to him.

Erik took a deep breath and began " i-i remember how my father left me at t-that 'freak fair' a-and the things t-they did to m-me.." the soprano looked at him with doe like eyes, wanting to take away his pain, a tear ran down her cheek as she thought of all of the things they might have done to him. "They can't hurt you now, your safe here, with me" she gave a sad smile to the man. "I-i love you so much" he said taking her hand up and pressing a soft kiss to it "I love you too" the girl gave her angel and hug to try to calm him a little bit more. She felt him tense up when she touched his back but soon he melted into her touch.  Not long after the two fell back asleep peacefully in each other's arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello! So this is kinda my first time writing stuff like this so please be kind and only give constructive criticism:)
(I am not the best at spelling some shit so there are probably a lot of mistakes throughout these so😀💀)