A/N

Hi kiddos! I'd appreciate it if you could read this! It's not long! Thank you! <3

This story:
I'm posting the rest of the chapters of this momentarily (just have to do some quick editing!). I am not at all happy with how this story turned out, but people have said they enjoyed it so I'm going to upload the remaining chapters. This was originally supposed to be pretty angsty, but it turned into all fluff. I honestly wrote this almost a year ago and personally I think my writing has improved a lot.

Other works:
I have a lot of WIPs right now, so maybe follow and keep an eye out for something new (probably Roman centric). I also have a one shots book!!! Please go read those if you're interested. I take requests (more information is in the book)! I have a lot of one shots to post. Write now I'm writing some based on Conan Gray songs and I think a lot of them turned out okay. Once again, they're mostly Roman centric but I'm open to writing other things. So if you enjoyed this story (or even if you hated it because this kind of sucks in my opinion but not all of my one shots do!) I'd love if you'd give them a shot ;)

Thank you!:
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for taking the time to read this story! The rest of it will be up within twenty minutes. I love y'all! Thanks again! 🥺❤️