hes gone.

I go to the hospital early the next morning, I grab breakfast and bring it to Justin, Jess is there when i get there, I brought her a coffee, She left about an hour after i got there, Clay walks in and sees me "Oh hey J, I uh didn't know youd be here" I shook my head and looked down. "Ill leave you two alone" Clay grabs my hand. "Stay" I shook my head yeah and sat down, It was a nice visit minus Justins dying. Ive been here for three hours, I tell Clay im heading home, Justins goes to sleep so Clay leaves with me. When we get home Clay doesn't say a word to me, "are you mad at me?" He turns around, he looks at me and hugs me. "Hes dying Jaz, youve already lost so much and hes like your best friend. I can't watch you hurt again" I hug Clay, "thats why im moving" I whisper. He hugs me tighter, I pull away and go inside. His parents sitting at the table, I sit down. "Only a few more weeks" I smile, Im excited for graduation but Monty won't be there. His mom hugs me "I love you" She says, I haven't said it back in forever, I smile and hug her. I go up to sleep, while i was asleep Jess called. It was something i didn't want to know or hear, ill never forget the sound of her voice as she whispered "hes gone". I dropped my phone, grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house, i drove to the hospital and Jess ran to me. I screamed Justins name trying to get to him but she held me back. I collapsed to the ground and she went with me. She held me, "I know baby I know, Shhh its okay J, just breathe" She clutched the back of my head, "He loved you Jess" I said, She closed her eyes, "I know he did, he loved you too." I shook my head, Clay and his parents showed up, Clay walked up and sat on the ground hugging me along with Jess. We stood up and walked in the hospital, Clays parents took care of what they needed to take care of. When we went home i went to sleep, Graduation was next week. I don't even wanna go now.