First day

Me & Hannah walk in, i notice she keeps her head down, people just stare at her. Jocks mostly. I glare at them as i walk past to my locker. I have most of my classes with Hannah, i walk to her locker after i get my things. A boy walks up & introduces himself "Hi im Clay, Clay Jensen" he holds his hand out for me to shake. I shake his hand & introduce myself, me & Hannah walk to first period. The teacher, Mrs. Greene assigns someone to give me a tour, she assigned Bryce Walker. Hannah didn't look to happy about it but she never said why. During fifth period Bryce walks up to me to introduce himself. "Hi im Bryce Walker, ill be giving you your tour today" I nod at him & smile, "Hi im jaz, & yeah i kinda figured that out" we laugh. He shows me around, i meet the Counsouler Mr. Porter. Bryce invites me to sit with him at lunch but i say no thanks & i sit with Hannah & Clay. They ask me about my tour & i tell them how it went. After school i went & sat on the bleachers i was doing my homework & watching the baseball team practice. Bryce kept looking at me assuming i was staring at him. His ego annoys me. After practice i called my friend Ani, she was in town for a few days so we hung out. I told her about my day & she told me about how she was throwing a party soon & i should come. Of course i told her id think about it. I needed friends anyway.