School pt 2

We were sitting in the library when we heard the drill. Shooter. Tony and Alex were there, Tony grabbed my hand and we got under the table, Stell messaged me asked if i was safe i said yeah, She was safe. Clay was safe, I hoped we were safe, I sat clutching my stomach leaning against the table. Tony hugged me, " itll be okay i promise" I heard the first gunshot. I dialed up Hannahs number, knowing she was at work. " hey J whats up" I went quiet, i felt the tears coming. " Nothing i was just wanting to talk, Listen Bug, I love you with my whole heart Mom and dad too. Getting adopted by you guys last year was the best thing that ever happend to me." I stopped talking, Tony sat there rubbing my back. I hung up, we sat thiking it was Tyler not even knowing a single thing. Except thinking this is it. I heard another shot, I scooted closer to Tony, he took his jacket off and put it up in front of me. If they looked through the window they couldn't see us, Tony called Kaleb. I laid my head on his shoulder, he hugged me, "jazz look at me" he grabbed my face, "youre not gonna die okay. I will make sure of it. Stay strong okay for you. For Mont." I shook my head he pulled me back in for a hug. I knew Tony wouldn't let anything happen to me. He was like my big brother right now even tho we weren't close. Alex grabbed my hand. He had tears running down his face. I knew this was hard for him I smiled through the tears. he did too, we heard more shots. I called Stella " Hey Stella where are you?" She whispered " the bathroom, Im okay what about you?" I looked at Alex and Tony. "yeah were fine." After that the lockdown cleared, I whiped my face and Tony and Alex hugged me. Since it was just us i told them why i was so scared. They smiled and hugged me. We heard Clay yelling so we walked into the hallway. I hugged Estalla, Zach ran up and hugged me. We watched Clay go insane. We watched them take him to the hospital. I looked at Zach, he sarcastically smiled. I drove Stella home,  I went home and laid in bed. I thought about Monty, my baby, what happened today. I opened my laptop and searched colleges in Riverdale, i applied for one and wrote my essay. This life wasn't easy and no matter what it never would be. I want the best life for my baby, im doing my best.