Back home.

They released him. Were on our way back home. He won't look at me. He reached down to grab my hand, our fingers intertwined. He brought my hand up to his mouth & kissed it. I smiled. We pulled in the drive way. He opened my door. I was a few inches shorter than him so when i got out he looked down at me. He smiled & kissed my forehead. "I love you princess" I hugged him, "i love you baby" He closed the door & hugged me back. He took my hand & led us into the house. Mom & dad were off today. The hugged him. they asked if we were hungry but Monty just wanted to lay down. We went to my room. I closed the door & looked at him standing in the room. He looked at me & his eyes started watering. I pulled him in for a hug. He buried his head in my neck. I pulled him to the bed. I laid down & pulled him down, his head was on my chest. I was playing with his hair. "Hey J?" I heard him say "yeah Mont?" i replied. "Can we talk about it?" I looked at him for a second. "Yeah baby ofc, whenever you're ready" He rolled over so he was laying over me looking at my face. "So i was in the shower, As i was rinsing i saw the bruises on my chest. I saw my hand, my face. For a second i thought "nobody cares about you Monty. Just end it, everyone would be so much happier." I looked at him with Soft eyes, he was crying."Monty... You're wrong. I love you. I care about you. I can't explain how much you mean to me, or how much i love you. Monty when i first moved here i was nobody. You deserve better. You do, but ill make myself better for you because i want to be with you. You made my life so much better when you asked me to be yours. So please don't ever think that again. Okay?" I leaned up & kissed him."I love you princess" he laid his head back down."i love you baby " i whispered as we fell asleep. Ive got the whole world in my hands.