I don't care if it kills You

This is the 13th chapter, and I just realized what a terrible mistake I made in the last couple of chapters! See they all played against Kaijō in their first match, which can't be possible, because Kaijō high and Seirin lies in two different regions and therefore, they can't play against each other in the preliminaries. I'm so sorry for the huge mistake! But I still hope you like this chapter and sorry for the long introduction. 

****

Tōō and Shinaka bowed in front of each other and shouted "LET'S HAVE A GOOD MATCH!!!" And walked into position.

Aomine and Erai stood over from each other, and Erai gave him a little smile.

"You don't look like a weak coward like the others" he complimented, but it was easy to hear he was sarcastic.

Aomine gave him a cheeky smile, and looked up on the big guy.

"Heh, I suppose you don't look weak yourself, but looks doesn't mean anything to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I know a person who's twice as small as you, but sure is double so strong."

Erai laughed lightly, and licked himself around the mouth.

"Don't underestimate me."

Suddenly the judge blew the whistle, and threw the ball up. Up before it came too far up, Erai had easily caught it without even jump, and dribbled past Aomine, with an enormous speed. Just after a few second after the match just started, he scored the first two points. The crowd shouted amazed, but all the Tōō players stared on him in misbelieve. Erai turned around and walked back to the middle of the court.

"I guess I was wrong" he said and pushed Aomine with his shoulder, and looked down on him. "You all are weak cowards, with no talent."

Aomine gave him an annoyed glare. He was really begun to be pissed, and just wanted to teach that guy a lesson.

"Who do you call coward?" he asked, trying to keep his anger down.

"You" he said and continued to walk. "You don't even deserve to call yourself basketball players. You’re that bad."

Satsuki saw their conversation from the bench and looked on her board.

'They not only use dirty tricks physically, but also mentally. He's provoking Dai-chan to make him lose control, and do something stupid' she thought worried. 'They really are dirty players.' 

****

Yuzuki looked from the sidelines and watched them play.

"Aomine-senpai, don't let get to you" she said quietly to herself.

She looked on Erai's jersey number and saw it was number four. She looked on the other members jerseys, and widened her eyes when she saw their ace.

'It's that annoyed guy from the entrance' she thought surprised to herself. 'Why does their ace have to be the most aggressive of them all?'

"You sure are worried."

Yuzuki jumped to the side and saw Riko standing right behind her.

"H-How did you notice me?!" Yuzuki asked surprised.

"I think I'm getting used to your presence now" she said with a little smile.

Yuzuki looked a bit sad, but smiled.

"Or isn't that the case, and you're hiding your presence on purpose?" Riko asked and looked a bit serious on her.

Yuzuki tried to avoid her eyes, and looked back on the match.