Chapt 19

Writers block is still kicking my ass so idk how long this chapter will be, either way hope you enjoy and remember everything is fiction and the real people involved are human too
_____________________________________________

My heart beat quickens and my hands begin shaking, not another damn panic attack. I take a deep breath and back up "wh-what are you doing here?" I ask trying to breath. He smirks putting his hands in his front pockets "I moved here, figured if I want you back I should try harder" he replies. I roll my eyes "I have a boyfriend Jared nothing will change that" I tell him.

This is the last time I go out on my own to get groceries. He chuckles getting closer "I had you for almost 3 years, I won't give up" he whispers standing right in front of me. I rest my hand on my car "Jared, please just leave me alone you're the one that cheated and moved on while in the relationship" I tell him. He grabs my wrist tightly "I didn't mean to, you know I love you" he whispers moving closer some how.

I can smell the alcohol in his breath, of course he's drinking. "Jared you're drunk, you don't know what you're saying" I whisper. He backs up shaking his head. My phone starts ringing, "don't answer" he demands. "I have to it's my roommate" I say answering. It's Rae she'll know somethings up. "Fine then" he whispers.

Rae: you've been gone awhile, what's going on?

Amelia: oh there's just a lot of people here

Rae: I know you're lying, your voice is shaky, is Jared there??

Amelia: uh yea I'll be home soon

Rae: act like you're hanging up put me in your pocket

Amelia: ok see you when I get home

I put my phone in my pocket so she can still hear. "Jared I need to get home, please just leave me alone" I ask. He grabs my face staring at me "I won't until you're mine and we're back in Georgia" he says. I shake my head "that won't ever happen" I reply. He tries to kiss me and I push him slapping him across the face, which angers him and he slaps me hard across the face.

"Amelia I'm sorry, I love you please" he whispers. I shake my head "no I'm not yours anymore, go just go" I tell him. He finally gives in and leaves. I get in my car locking all the doors right away and grabbing my phone "did he hit you?" She asks. I wipe my face "yeah, he did" I reply. "Fucking prick, we need to get ahold of your lawyer and get a restraining order against him" she says. I sigh " I know" I whisper driving back home. Luckily he doesn't follow me and I lock the door as soon as I get home.

Rae runs from her room and we hangup our phones "he didn't leave a mark good, where are the groceries?" She asks. "The car I'm too shaky to grab them" I reply. She nods "imane!" She shouts. Poki pops her head out from her room "yeah?" She asks. "Can you come help me bring in the groceries? Amelia isn't feeling too good" she asks. Imane nods and helps her bring everything in.

I stand in the kitchen putting everything away. "What happened?" Imane asks. I sigh "Jared moved here, he's been watching the streams I can tell, I can also tell he's close to figuring out who I'm with so I've gotta talk to corpse about telling them" I explain. She rubs my shoulder "we'll figure it out don't worry" she says reassuring me. I nod and run my hand through my hair. "But until then none of us go out alone, incase he tries something with us too" Rae says. We nod agreeing.

We go to our rooms and I sit at my desk trying to figure out how to explain it to corpse. Before I even hit call he calls me on FaceTime . "hey baby, Rae texted me are you ok?" He asks. I sigh "I will be, I've gotta figure out the restraining order stuff because I can't be scared to go to the grocery store alone or for a run alone" I say. He nods "everything will be ok, has he figured out that we're together?" He asks. "I think he's close to it, I think we should tell our fans soon before he tries to expose us" I reply. He nods agreeing "when do we have a lobby?" He asks. "Um tomorrow I think, should we just flirt and see what they say?" He asks. I laugh biting the inside of my lip looking at him "if I do I'm not holding back" I joke.