Chapt 21

Please enjoy!
________________________________________________

October 6th

It has now been about a year since we met, and damn it's been wild. We've also now been together for 9 months, the fans have known for 2 and so far there hasn't been much hate and they love us together. It's been a hot minute since we filmed an actual video together so he's coming over to film a sit down video, only I will be in the view but he can wave his hand in or whatever. I think we're going to be taking a few random quizzes fans have sent us through Twitter yesterday.

Once I've finished setting up everything I plop on the couch in the living room. "Whatcha doing?" Janet asks. "Waiting for corpse to get here so we can film a video, fans have been begging for a couple weeks for us to do a video together" I reply. She nods sipping on her iced coffee. "Cool cool" she says. There's a knock on the door and I smile opening it and letting him in. He pulls me in for a hug tightly "I've missed you" he says as quietly as possible. I smile looking at him with his mask on, "I missed you too" I whisper. I can tell he's smiling and he rubs my sides "we're going to go film" I let her know as we walk to my room. "Hey Janet" he says waving at her. She waves looking at her laptop.

I close my door after letting the other know that we're filming so they can be quiet. I turn and he's standing there looking me over "come here" he says. I nod biting the inside of my lip moving closer resting my hands on his chest "ready to film?" I ask. He nods nervously "yeah a bit nervous but that's just me" he says. I pout "it'll be ok, you'll be on the side so they won't see you I've got it set up so they can see just me" I reassure him. I peck his lips quickly and he pulls me in closer with his hands around my waist.

"You make me nervous corpse" I whisper looking into his eyes. He chuckles taking his mask off "do I? We've been together 9 months" he points out. I bite the inside of my cheek nodding "just a tad" I reply. He rests his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb "what are you nervous for?" He asks. "The future, will the world still be a thing in 10 years? Where will we be?" I question. He nods understanding "I get that, hopefully we'll still be together if the world is still a thing even then and we've gotta go to Mars I hope we're still together" he says. I blush lightly my heart pumping "you're so sweet" I whisper pouting.

He chuckles again pecking my lips "just for you, we should start filming" he says. I nod and we sit down, he's out of view of the camera and I sit start. "Hey everyone today I'm here with my boyfriend corpse husband, we're going to do a few quizzes you guys sent us on Twitter" I start. He moves his hand into view and waves his hand "hey everyone" he says. I smile looking at him. "I've got the screen recording on my computer and on his phone so you can see the quizzes and what we answer" I let them know.

We pick one of the more popular quizzes. "This ones uh which streamer are you" he says. "You wanna read the questions?" I ask him. He nods "sure, uh which game do you play the most, among us, valorant, rust, minecraft or raft" he reads them out. "I'm going to say among us" I say. He nods agreeing "yeah yeah I agree, we do play that a lot" he chuckles. The filming goes on for about an hour, I can probably get it down to 20-30 minutes with speeding the clips up. We did about 15 quizzes getting the answers we expected. 

_______________________________

*The following week*

Leslie and Edison are getting married in about a week now, so tonight Jodi, Rae, imane, Yvonne, Janet, Lilly, Leslie and I are going out tonight to celebrate. We're taking a limo to the club so we can drink as much as we want, even then I probably won't be drinking much. Corpse is streaming with an all guys lobby for Edison's celebration.