Chapt 25: Final

Really hope you've enjoyed reading this story, it's been about 12 hours since I finished the 24th chapter and I've decided to write another story about a different person, I'll announce it at the end of this chapter. It will not have anything to do with this story what's so ever as I am shit at remembering situations and names. Remember the people in this story are humans (aside from Amelia she's not real) and to respect them! And lol Um anyways enjoy this last chapter it'll be crazy
________________________________________________

The week before Christmas

This year we're doing another white elephant at the offlinetv house with everyone from last year plus a few others. Rae, Janet, toast, Yvonne, poki, Leslie, Edison, Scarra, lily, Michael and sykkuno came in from Vegas and is staying in the otv house until after New Years. I've only been streaming a few days a week since we had decided to take the break from the relationship, only my roommates know about it and they haven't said anything, we've been acting normal when we play among us with everyone. It's been really difficult being away from him and not talking everyday, but I'm going over tomorrow before the drunk among us stream.

We're currently waiting for Yvonne, Leslie and Edison to show up. This year I got a set of mason jars, ice trays and a Keurig with reusable k-cups. We weren't given a set price and what we can't go over so I went subtle, lots of us like coffee so anyone can get it. I sit with Janet and Rae with my legs crossed "you doing ok?" Janet asks. I nod shrugging "yeah I'll be ok, I'm talking to him tomorrow" I whisper. She nods "good good, you telling him?" She asks. I sigh nodding "yeah it's the right thing to do he deserves to know" I reply. "Know what?" Rae asks.

I sigh "I was pregnant when I got into the crash and I lost it in the hospital before they called you" I tell her. She pouts "really? Are you doing ok?" She asks. I run my hand through my hair "I lost 2 before so I knew what was coming and I knew I'd lose it if I hadn't gotten in the crash" I reply. She rubs my shoulder "you need to tell him, I can tell you're bottling it up he'll understand" she says. I nod rubbing my face "I will tomorrow, he deserves to know I should've told him that night" I whisper. Leslie, Yvonne and Edison come through the front door carrying their presents.

They put them in the pile then join everyone in the living room area. They start the filming and toast and Scarra explain what's going on. "A few of these humans were here last year so they know what's about to go down, we've all picked a number and will go one by one" Scarra says. We start up with Rae and move on. I stay pretty quiet until it's my turn and until my present is picked.

This new year is going to be for growth. We're going to be moving down the street at the beginning of February so I'm looking forward to getting rid of things I don't need or use anymore and getting more things. We're setting up the current living room couch and the basement couch up in the new basement since its bigger. All the rooms are about the same size and they're all over the house. I'm taking the basement room, Rae's taking the one in the opposite corner upstairs on the top floor and Celine's taking the one directly above the living room, Janet's taking the only room on the main floor and imane's taking the other room in the basement.

About 2 hours later we're headed home with our gifts. Yvonne ended up with my gift, she was fighting for it hard which will make for a good video for otv. I ended up getting Leslie's gift, she got a weighted blanket, fluffy socks and hot chocolate mix. I fought for it hard but in the end I got it from toast. We get home and bring our presents to our rooms, I sit on my bed for a bit thinking about what I'm going to talk to corpse about tomorrow.

The girls and I sit watching greys anatomy and eating pizza for the rest of the night. We're all kind of tired of socializing for the day so we're pretty quiet and I'm texting back and forth with corpse. Throughout the last month and a halfish I haven't stopped loving him, I'm still madly in love with him and I'm 100% past the trials and court dates. I'm looking forward to potentially ending our break early tomorrow and telling him about losing the baby.