Chapt 18

This ones probably going to be on the shorter side, unfortunately writers block has hit me like a rock so I am sorry if the quality of the chapters have gone down a bit but uh enjoy
___________________________________

"Corpse you dick!" I shout as he kills me on among us. I follow him around as a ghost and somehow him and sykkuno kill everyone without having a body reported or an emergency meeting called. "Wow good job" I say somewhat salty. "Sorry" he chuckles. "Uh huh I'm sure you are, you'll rue the day you killed me" I joke. Everyone laughs and we start another round. We've been playing for a few hours and it's been fun.

This round I get imposter with Brooke. The lights go out and I kill Tina in specimen then sneak past Rae to act like I was on medbay. "I'm going to go see if they're doing lights" I lie to her. "Okay I've gotta do medbay so I'll stay here" she says. "Alrighty bye!" I reply. I find mark in weapons killing him then going to o2. About a minute later the lights are back on and Rae finds Tina's body. "She's been dead for awhile so I think it's Amelia" she says. "What no, she would've killed me first" corpse says.

I look over at chat and they're saying he knows it's me. "Wait that's true, um I don't know" Jae says. We decided to play with mark tuan, Jae and Bambam again. I cover my mouth a bit trying not to laugh. They vote Rae out and I can hear her screaming from her room. I laugh slightly after going to a quiet spot "you could probably hear her" I comment. Jae comes in as I'm faking doing wires "it's not you is it?" He asks. "No I think it was Rae, I think Jodi is the other one" I reply. "No Jodi wouldn't have killed mark like that" he replies jokingly. I laugh slightly and corpse comes in "heyo" I greet him.

"Oh uh hey" he replies. Jae leaves awkwardly "sorry for killing you earlier" he says. I smile slightly "it's all good, it's just a game" I reply. He chuckles "okay don't kill me" he jokes. I roll my eyes smiling "I would never" I reply walking away. I check vitals and John is dead. Before I even get off Jae is killed. Holy cow Brooke. A minute or so later corpse finds johns body. "Oh it's definitely Jodi, Amelia is safe because I was with her when John was killed and I was also with her in vitals when Jae was killed" corpse clears me. I smile to myself "that also means corpse is clear, he also would've killed me if he were imposter and I also would've killed him if I was" I reply.

We finish the meeting by skipping. They watch out for Jodi a bit but while lights are out and she's nowhere to be seen I vent to where corpse is, kill him and the game ends. "Holy shit" corpse says. I laugh a bit "sorry had to get my payback" I joke. He chuckles "all good I'm not mad" he replies.

It's been a couple weeks since the Vegas trip. The girls and I managed to get a lot closer over the trip which I didn't know was possible, as soon as I got into the arms of corpse I felt relief and happiness. The fans have yet to figure it all out which is not even surprising, we've been flirting a lot and I think a few are picking up on it. I haven't really checked to see if there's anything about us being together.

My fans occasionally point out how sweet he is and how cute we'd be together. We are actually very cute together if I do say so myself. We play for a few more rounds before I stop stream and head over to corpses. It's been a couple days since we've seen each other and I need his touch. We cuddle on his couch then head to his bed where sweat is made and sounds are loud.

_________________

*couple days later*

Today I'm filming another lie detector test video with otv. I somehow end up going first this time around. After I'm hooked up to the machine I sit trying to manage my heart rate. "Is it true that you've got a boyfriend?" Toast asks. "Yes that is true" I answer. The tech nods "she's telling the truth" he says. I smile happily, "some time last year we did this test and you said you didn't think you'd get a boyfriend by the end of the year, now did you actually think that?" Scarra asks. "Yes at that time I did think that, and I was single until about a week after New Years" I answer honestly. "She's telling the truth" he says.