Chapt 8

Ah yes my first story where the main characters haven't slept together within the first 8 chapters lmao hope you enjoy! Also I'll be adding things that have happened in streams that I've watched and referencing them so enjoy I suppose
________________________________________________________

It's now the beginning of December, we've all gotten the gifts for the white elephant and I've gotten cards and other gifts for everyone. We're filming the white elephant video in a couple days. It's been about a month and a half since I moved into the house. The girls and I have filmed a few videos together here and there and of course streaming. When I'm not streaming I'm either doing random chores around the house, filming or working out. It's really become a routine at this point but at least I'm doing something different everyday.

We plan streams for the week every Sunday, this week I stream Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night. Not all the streams will be among us or rust or raft. Putting on my giant hoodie I sit in the chair and start the stream. Today I am just talking and chatting for a bit incase anyone asks if I wanna play among us or raft. "Hey everyone! Today we're just going to be talking and I'll be answering some questions" I start. I look through the chat for questions as people join.

"Am I still single? Haha yes I am" I answer looking through chat. I shake my head taking a sip of my coffee "uh no corpse and I are not dating, we are just friends" I answer for the hundredth time since becoming friends with him. They literally ask every female that's friends with him. "Have I seen his face? Nope I haven't" I lie shrugging and taking another sip of coffee. "Oh shit thank you for the 50 gift subs it means a lot" I smile.

I still remember how Rae and I became friends. She had come into one of my streams, I had about 25,000 followers and half of them were watching. She had gifted me subs and donated money, she also followed me on twitch and Twitter then one day during another stream she invited me to a game of among us with jack, pewdiepie, poki, Janet, toast, Yvonne and sykkuno. Just from there we all became friends and my following sky rocketed.

Reading through the questions I see a lot about corpse. "You know he's got an illness and can't stream everyday or more than once a week like everyone else does" I let them know getting annoyed with all the questions about him. "His voice? Oh it's just his voice, I've gotten use to how deep it is so it doesn't really affect me anymore but yeah it's super deep" I shrug being honest. I move on from asking question evolving corpse. "Um if I'm being honest I'm planning on sticking to being single for awhile, I was with my ex for 2 years and I'm now learning to live without him and find myself and who I really am" I explain. I'm not even sure how many times I'm going to have to explain that I want to be single.

My phone buzzes and I look down and sykkuno is phoning me. "Oh sykkuno is phoning me" I laugh answering him. "Hey sykkuno I'm on stream, what's up?" I warn him. "Oh uh we're playing raft do you want to join?" He asks. "Oh sure! Send me which server and I'll join" I tell him. "Ok awesome I'll see you there" he replies. "See you" I reply hanging up. He dm's me the link and I join, Rae, toast, corpse are already in there talking. "Hey guys" I pipe in. "Hey Amelia!" Toast says. "Hey toast!" I reply.

Sykkuno joins a couple minutes later and then we start the game. It goes on for a few hours and we just have a lot of fun. I look at chat seeing them asking why corpse isn't streaming. I let out a sigh "he doesn't always stream, sometimes his illness is too much and he doesn't stream and that's ok but if you're going to come in my stream and spam asking why he isn't streaming then you can go away I don't want to be mean about it" I tell them off.

I go back to playing the game and I can hear corpse coughing a bit. "Hey you doing ok?" I ask him. "Uh yeah just my body acting up" he replies. "Ok I hope you're ok" I reply. we go back to playing and he seems to have gotten a bit better. I really hope he's doing okay.