Chapt 11

Watch as the aftermath of the kiss and New Year's Eve starts and please remember to vote and comment
_________________________________________

Letting out a sigh I fiddle with the straw in my lemonade. "Hey you can't let the weird feelings hold you back, HE kissed you right?" Leslie asks. I nod "yeah, it was weird after we just sat there watching a movie and laughing when we were meant to laugh" I reply. She nods "did he do anything else that indicated anything?" She asks. "Uh he hugged me longer than usual and he even kissed the top of my head" I answer. "Do you want me to see if he has feelings for you? I won't say anything about you" she asks. I nod nervously "sweet, we have a lobby for tonight so I'll ask if he's joining then bring up you" she says.

It's been a few days since New Year's Eve and we've only talked a few times and haven't even mentioned the kiss or the hug. I want to bring it up but I don't want it to be awkward. Instead of texting it to him she calls him but keeps it so only she can hear. I distract myself but also listen. "Hey corpse I just called to see if you're joining tonight's lobby" she starts. "Great, Amelia's playing too isn't she cool" she replies. I put my phone down to really listen in.

*corpses point of view*

I fiddle with my knife as I'm talking with Leslie, she called me out of the blue and now she's talking about Amelia. My heart beat quickens, I really hope she doesn't ask how I feel because honestly I don't even know. "So uh do you have any sort of feelings for her?" She asks. Dang is Leslie. "Uh I think so, she's beautiful but is still going through the breakup and I'm scared of hurting her" I answer. I can tell she's smiling from the other side "ah well don't be scared go for it, I know you're close with her but I think dating will get you two closer, it did with Edison and I" she says.

"Ah well thank you Leslie I will surely think about it, talk to you later" I reply. "Ah yes talk to you later corpse" she replies hanging up. I shake my head and think about what she said. Does Amelia like me too? I mean she did kiss back.

*back to Amelia*

Leslie hangs up the phone. "Well?" I ask. "I'm not saying a word but go for him" she says. We talk for a bit and she gives me a ton of advice. "Ok don't tell me what happens keep it to yourself" she says. I nod and we separate at our cars going in different directions. I head home for a pre-stream run just to get everything out. I really don't want to let my feelings for corpse get in the way of streaming or talking with the group.

After I get home I change into leggings and a tshirt. Rae's in the kitchen making coffee for stream "where you going?" She asks. "Pre-stream run I'll be back in like 20" I reply putting in my earbuds. I blast some music in my ears and I head out running a couple miles.

Running seems to let me get all my feelings out and distress. They haven't noticed any change in me thankfully but all I can think about is that damn kiss. Why would he kiss me if he doesn't feel the same? It doesn't take me long to get back home to shower. Poki is standing in the kitchen with Janet making salads. "Do you want some?" Poki asks once my earbuds are out. "Uh sure I'm just going to shower" I answer. She nods "okay" she replies. I play some music and sing as loud as I can while cleaning myself of sweat and worry. I think what's holding me back the most is the fans and all the hate it could bring the both of us.

After towel drying my hair and brushing it out I change into sweats and a big tshirt. I leave my phone on the desk so I can just not think about anything. The girls and I sit at the island eating the pre-stream salads. We talk for a bit then head to our rooms. Before I start the stream I make sure my hairs nicely brushed then since there's about an hour until we start I decide to curl my hair with the straightener.