Chapt 9

Please enjoy and remember that this is a work of fiction
_______________________________________

Rae, poki, Janet, Celene and I get into the car with our gifts in the trunk. I sit in the back next to poki who's sitting in between Celene and I. We pick up Starbucks before heading to the otv house. Today we're doing the giant white elephant. Leslie, Edison, sykkuno and Yvonne are probably already there. Toast, Scarra, lily and Michael will obviously be there already. The three of us have treys on our laps holding all the drinks on the way. "So corpse isn't coming?" Celene asks. "Uh no he's got recording to do" I answer. Our friendship hasn't changed much in the last few days so that's great.

We pile into the house and all choose our drinks. Toast explains the rules for everyone and then we choose our spots around the couch and living room area. I sit on the couch in the back next to Leslie and Rae. I've gotten closer to Leslie in the last few days so I feel comfortable next to her. The video starts and we all introduce ourselves and then pick a number out of a bowl. I got number 8 so I'll be quiet for a while.

The gifts start getting opened and taken, the gift that I brought was a custom among us keyboard and an iPad Pro. Celene ends up opening it after he gift is stolen by Leslie "ooooh this ones cute" she comments laying it on her lap. Edison opens his gift and he keeps it obviously, then sykkuno looks at Celene really wanting the keyboard. He stands up and takes it from her making her gasp. She grabs another and the gifts continue being opened. Nobody steals it from sykkuno and he keeps it once everything is over.

I end up getting Rae's gift which is a giant blanket that is also a hoodie, it has cats all over it and it's so comfy. We finish up the video and I have the 'oodie' on feeling extremely comfy. They look at me shaking their heads "you're just swimming in that" poki comments. I nod smiling "it's so great, thank you Rae" I giggle. I look over and sykkuno is sneaking a picture of me "what are you doing sykkuno?" I question him. He had moved from the floor to next to Leslie. "Sending this to corpse" he whispers. Not everyone was paying attention seeing as there's 12 of us and it's chaotic as heck. I nod slowly ignoring it.

We take a group photo with our gifts then do mini photo shoots. The girls all sit around the couch and the boys stand behind the camera as Scarra takes photos of us for Christmas. We switch spots with the boys and I take the photos for them. We stay for a few more hours, toast and Scarra ordering a ton of pizzas for us all. I grab my phone checking it for the first time in awhile. Corpse had texted me a few times.

From corpse: you look freaking adorable in the oodie
From corpse: hope you're having fun
From corpse: can I use your kitchen for a video? Also can you be in it, we can do a video for your Channel too if you want

I laugh typing out replies to each text.

To corpse: thank you, yes it's super fun sad you aren't here and yeah sure! That sounds fun we can talk about you coming over for them

I go back to socializing with everyone. Leslie glancing at me every so often with her eyebrows raised. She let me express my weird feelings towards him and she gave me some advice which I will be taking. "Shhh" I whisper. She nods giving me a thumbs up and a couple hours of talking with everyone we head back home.

After changing and getting comfy I call corpse so we can set up a time and what we're going to do for the videos. I was thinking for mine we can do baking, we'll show his hands with one camera and my body with another. "I do have an animal costume helmet I can where so we don't have to use two different cameras" he points out. "Would you be comfortable with that?" I ask. He chuckles "yeah it'll be easier for you" he replies.