16

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏!

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏!

𝟭𝟬 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊...

Liked by ofc.choyce and 692,065 others

@sativa.henny: runway ready :)

comments disabled

Omnisent

Sativa arrived early to the location that the fashion show was going to be held at for one last rehearsal. She had found out a couple of days ago that she had to walk side by side with Brynne and Choyce on their second outfit change. Knowing that Brynne was the one that started the rumors about Sativa made her nervy just to be around the ginger.

The chit-chat go louder as guest started to fill the chairs. Sativa, getting her makeup done while doing an outfit change, started to sweat a little from the nervousness. She could tell that there were many people there, famous people even as she saw the camera lights from behind the sheer curtains the divided the audience from the models.

As the makeup artist was finishing up on her first minimal look, Sativa heard the clicking of heels coming towards her. Looking into the mirror to see who it was, she was met with Brynne's emerald eyes.

"What do you want Brynne," Sativa getting impatient although Brynne hasn't spoken a work yet. The thought of her even thinking to say something to Sativa made her patience run thin because it was going to be a cheeky remark.

"Oh just wishing that you would break a leg, quite literally," Brynne said walking away.

Sativa mentally rolled her eyes as did the makeup artist.

After a couple of models had went it was now her turn for the first look. She fixed her postures and straightened her legs before she appeared from behind the curtain. The music was blasting through the speakers and Sativa started walking down the isle to the beat with a gentle face. The crowd went quiet as she was walking every so loosely but showed much control.

As she turned the corner to go back into the dressing room she recognized two people in front row they kept a strong stare on her. She didn't want to mess up her trance so she kept her pace and face foward and kept walking until she reached the other side of the sheer curtain.

Once she knew that she was completely 'backstage' she took a peak to see who she had recognized.

She was shocked to see who had came to the fashion show, they couldn't have been there for her though. Timothee and Amora sitting side my side watching the models walk down and up the isles. 

"Ain't no way," Sativa sighed.

"What happened," Choyce said, slightly sneaking up behind Sativa

"Timothee and Amora, are here, I thought I had no connections with them anymore, what are they doing here."

"They have to be here for you, I'm sure they know no one else here," Choyce said putting her hand on Sativa's shoulder.

"What if they want to fix things," Sativa said feeling hopeful. She just wanted her old friends back. She wanted everything to be how they used to be.

"Alright don't fret them sis, they not worth your time for real this time, I know you're still worried about you friends, but if they wanted to fix things they wouldn't initiated it."

"I guess you're right," Sativa said letting out yet another sigh.

"Yeah yeah, we're up in like 10 minutes, get ready."

The 10 minutes seemed to pass fast and the three were now walking down the isle together. Walking on the beat again Sativa felts badass, as if she were in one of those model edits. Cameras started to flash and take picture of the three and they walked. Sativa's almond shaped eyes complimented the dark eyeline that she was wearing which made Timothee stare a little harder than he was supposed to.

As they passed Amora and Timothee, Sativa made sure to leave an impression on the two. Swinging her hips a little not enough to ruin her strut but enough for them to notice they disappeared behind the curtain again.