7

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔☼

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Timothée's POV

I woke up around the afternoon with a pink hue blocking my vision. I took the object off my forehead and it was a pink sticky note. I looked to my right and noticed that Sativa had left and the sticky note was probably written by her. I silently read the sticky note:

Sorry I left so early didn't want to wake you. Had a shift at the cafe. Thank you for the amazing night yesterday. Didn't know you were such a great cuddler. I hope you laughed at that cause you sucked. Jk lol byee

Sativa <3

I smiled widely at the note knowing that none of her humor had gone along with this awkward situation that we are stuck in at the moment.

The sticky note also came with a print of a light brown lipstick that Sativa had worn from the other day. I stuck the note onto my glass coffee table and cleaned up the mess in my living room from the other night. Popcorn spilled all over the floor and in the couch cushions and blankets sprawled all over the couch and the floor.

-Sativa's Point of View

I left Timmy's place at around 9:00 so I can start my shift at the cafe, and can't afford to be late anymore.

I've been so distracted all day replaying last night's over and over in my head. I know it wasn't much but I never realized how touch-deprived I was until last night until Timmy snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him while we were watching Men In Black.

I was late to two tables, spilled coffee on a customer, and messed up an order today. Luckily none of them complained or I would've been fired by now. Thankful for that.

Driving home from my job I call up Amora to see if she wants to come over so I can spill about what happened yesterday. When I got home to my apartment she was waiting at my front door for me and we walked into my place together.

Amora ran to the couch and plopped on it putting her elbows on her knees and hands on her chin. 'So, spill" she says rolling her eyes playfully.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this. I feel like a teenager head over heels over some guy." I say using wild hand gestures, as I do always.

-Omniscient

Sativa then told Amora ALL about their night including the night before when Timothée confessed his feelings for her. Her squealing and jumping around definitely got in the way of her telling the story periodically and in the way of her downstairs neighbor's evening, but at the moment she didn't care she was too excited to tell Amora all about what happened. She may have also added her little touches to the story to make it seem more interesting to Amora's liking. It ended with both Amora and Sativa jumping in circles in excitement because this is the closest Sativa has gotten to getting some 'action'. She feels like glitter.