9

☾ ☼ ☽

☾ ☼ ☽

Omniscient

Choyce and Sativa have been hanging out a lot after their encounter at the IMG modeling studio. They're like twin flames, they have almost everything in common. They're always having sleepovers, inviting each other over, and they even started shopping together for the Christmas season. They do everything together.

As of Sativa and Timothée, they've decided to become official after having late night talks on the phone each night, cuddling, movie nights, going out in the public with each other, and making out...all of the time. But, they're not out to the public yet.

Sativa says "it's too much for the public to know right now, next thing you know the paps are chasing us around the streets taking pictures of us all the time. I don't want that for us or me. I'm not used to the spot light. And besides, rumors are already starting to spark."

Although Timothée did want to let the world know about the two being together, he agreed with Sativa and he knew that it would be unhealthy for their relationship to constantly be surrounded by the media. So they remind friends to the general and lovers in private.

Choyce invited Sativa to a house party happening at one of her close friends' houses in the Bronx, to celebrate their most recent success. Of course Sativa found that this celebration was unnecessary because they haven't even finished their first gig yet, but Choyce pushed her to live on the edge and have fun a bit.

Sativa was never a party person, especially never a house person, especially a house party in the Bronx person. They always end up getting shot up and Sativa was not a fan of violence. She decided to attend but not without Timothée, he knew New York like the back of his hand.

The party started around 8:30 p.m., sundown, they all decided to get ready and put on their best outfits and show out a little. Choyce and Timothee met and they seemed like they got along pretty well. That was another problem lifted off of Sativa's shoulders.

They pulled up the two story castle like house, it was the fanciest house Sativa has ever been two. Choyce and Timothée laughed at Sativa as she stared at the house mouth wide open in shock. Choyce and Timothée found nothing abnormal or special about the house because they lived lavishly.

When the trio walked in, After Party by Don Toliver blasted through the house creating an echo in each corner of the house. Sativa felt like the baddest bitch at the party. She was dressed very well out of her comfort zone. Without her usual jeans and white tank with her curls tied up in a ponytail she felt as if all eyes were on her.

Well not all eyes were of her but she felt a couple. A tall brown skin man with a red snapback and a red solo cup in his hand surrounded by his friends seemed to be locking eyes with her. She felt chills go down her back and decided to keep walking. She was heading to sit down on a couch with Timothée and Choyce, but Timothée got pulled aside by some fangirls and Choyce was grinding on some man outside by the pool.

She then decides to just grab some punch and dance around to feel the music. Closing her eyes and swaying to the beat, Sativa felt free. She didn't like dancing in public because it made her feel embarrassed but no one around her seemed to care. Everyone was in their own vibe and she was in hers. Until she felt someone feel her up, and it wasn't Timothée's touch. She opened her eyes and whipped her head around quickly giving the person behind her a strong glare.

"What are you doing," she said harshly.

"My bad shawty, you seemed to be feeling yourself, I just thought that you needed someone beside you to complete your vibe. I'm Meech by the way" He licked his lips and put his cup on the island next to him.

"Sorry, but my vibe was completed before you got here. You're a weirdo anyways." she replied with her face twisted.

"I try and help your ugly ass by trying to get with you and you push me away, you a hoe anyway." He said, waving his hand and pursing his lips together.

"If I was such a hoe then why did you swing my way, I was minding my business until your little musty ass came in my space. Get the fuck." Sativa had never talked like this to someone before, She felt so powerful. She walked away swinging her hips making sure Meech was watching.

As she was walking away head high and mighty, she spilled her punch on someone, not just anyone but Brynne.

The fuck was she doing at a party in the Bronx? She definitely has connections.

"What the fuck." Brynne yelled making it echo through the crowd of dancing people.

"I'm so sorry Brynne, I really didn't mean too, I mean it'll wash out, punch doesn't stain much." Sativa replied with a slight stutter scared of what Brynne would do. Choyce did tell her to stay away from her, and now she knows why.

"You're such a clutz bitch." Brynne said walking away pushing Sativa to the side slightly.

"I know you ain't calling me a bitch, ain't you the bitch who got dumped by multiple modeling agencies. Now I know why." Sativa did not hold back. She did regret a little what she said but she's never been this bold before so she didn't even think of apologizing.

Brynne turned in her tracks and gave her a glare that Sativa had never gotten before, not even from her own mother.

Most of the crowd said their ooo's before going back to what they were doing. Sativa was so embarrassed that she started shaking.

After the crowd died down she made her way to the bathroom in the maze of a house. She looked at herself in the mirror and pulled out some makeup and add some touch up to her face in attempt to restore her ego. Once she was done in the bathroom she walked out and back in the party as if nothing happened.

She grabbed some alcohol in the punch bowl and found Timothee still talking to those fan girls. She took multiple sips before making her way over there. Snatching him from the crowd of girls, she lead him to the dance floor.

"You really saved me. They were getting aggy." Timothee said with a chuckle.

"I know," she said cockily taking another sip of the drink. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in the dance with her.

Swaying her hip to the beat and Timothee putting his hands around her waist and his head in the crook of his neck. They felt invinsible together.

Sativa lifted Tiomthee's head with the tips of her fingers and pulled him into a deep kiss. It ws risky, especially in public, but Sativa couldn't contain herself. The alcohol wasn't helping much either.

She pulled away to gain back her breath and Timothee stared at her in shock.

"Bold," he breathed out.

"I've been feeling that way lately." she smirked.

It was around 3 A.M by the time the party was over. The trio was sluggish and tired as they left the party as did the rest of the guest, some slumped on the couch. Timothee took Choyce home and offered Sativa to stay over at his house.

She was still a little tispy after drinking all night. She had never drunk before, she wasn't even old enough to drink. Thinking back to last night she felt as if she did something illegal.

Of course, she took the offer to go back to Timothee's place.