6

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔☼

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Timothée's POV

Last night, I did a lot of overthinking. I can't believe she replied with "Oh okay." Like what? Who does that? But after I told that I have feelings for her we just got back to doing what we were doing when I first called her, try on hauls, her trying on makeup, and me trying to keep my cool and trying not to say that she looks good with anything on because "it's not a valid answer". Whatever. Today, I decided that I should invite her over so that we can actually talk about it. I hope that it ends with me being in a relationship. I'm really falling for Sativa but I don't want to rush her into things. I just hope she feels the same.

I got ready for the day, brushing my teeth, washing my face, the usual. I put on some beat-up converse, a regular baby blue tee, and some light wash jeans to match. I tried to do my hair and make it look better than normal days. Gel didn't work that well so I just washed it out. I grabbed my phone and texted Sativa:

Now I just had an hour to chill and sit around but instead, I started to sort out what I was going to say in my bathroom

I came up with things like "Sativa, we need to talk...' but it sounded a bit dramatic. This 'rehearsal' lasted for about thirty minutes till I gave up and told myself it would sound better if it came from me naturally.

Sativa's POV

I'm glad that my irregular work schedule decided to leave me alone for the day because what I said over facetime was not it at all. "Oh okay" how stupid can I be?

I've never been in a relationship before let alone been told that someone has liked me. When Timothée told me he had feelings for me, in reality, I was trying to keep myself from fainting on the phone. Best believe when we hung up for bed I screamed at the top of my lungs.

But today is a new day and I was going to make the best of it. I hope I don't end up in a relationship today though. The thought of it makes shivers sink in my spine making me shift uncomfortably. I decided to get ready knowing I was wasting time. I did a slight jog to my bathroom and refreshed my perfume and makeup. I had already gotten ready when I woke up today. I changed into some brown corduroy pants and a simple white crop top with some white air forces, basic. I then grabbed my keys and ran out of the door, not forgetting to lock it this time.

I headed down into my apartment's parking garage and set for the freeway to Manhattan. Traffic was a pain so I expected to be there later than I had told him I was going to be there.

Timothée's POV

After about two hours of pacing around my living room, a knock on my front door interrupted my thoughts. I opened the door to a smiling Sativa. I greeted her while hugging her and let her in.

"Sit," I invited her with a warm smile patting the space next to me on the couch.

I wanted to ease into the conversation, so we talked about everyday things like what we are doing for the Christmas season and how we are both doing. We joked here and there exchanging smiles and laughs. Overall, it was a boring conversation soI decided to spice it up by bringing up why she was here.

"So," I started.

"About last night, I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, I didn't mean to, honestly, I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I've been thinking about you nonstop for the past couple of days and it's been bothering me because I knew that there was a chance that you didn't feel the same way I did. I didn't mean to blurt it out like that yesterday. I just wanted to let you know." I said at a fast pace. Mentally facepalming because I sounded so stupid.

She sat there with a blank expression on her face that I couldn't read. We sat in silence for a while until she spoke up,

"That's the thing, Timothée, you don't sound stupid. I do feel the same way, it's just that I didn't know how to say it because I've never felt this way about someone ever. When I'm around you I get intense butterflies. Before I didn't know what it meant but I knew how it made me feel around you. I like you a lot Timmy," she says with an affectionate smile on her face.

"But, I don't think we should just hop into a relationship, I would like to take things slow," she said tilting her head as if she was asking a question.

I nodded in agreement. I started to bite the skin off of my lips and started to think of what else to say so it was silent for a while.

"You want to stay over and watch the Men In Black trilogy?" I asked with a questioning grin hoping to lighten the mood.

"Yes please!' she said, excitement lacing her voice.

We both got comfortable on my couch and I grabbed some blankets from the cabinet in my living room. I turned the movie on and we snuggled up close to each other for the rest of the night.

𝗜. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 , 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara