11

☾ ☼ ☽

☾ ☼ ☽

Sativa's Point of View

It's been a couple of days since my first time with Timothee. It's a different feeling towards him now, not a loss of love, but I crave him now. In a different way than I used to. I feel like I need to be around him at all times, I've gotten too clingy. He has me whipped.Today, I started my shoot with Choyce for H&M. My first real shoot  my heart was jumping out of my chest. Choyce offered to drive me to the studio, she wanted to share our excitement together.

Once Amora meets Choyce they'll get along perfectly. A new addition to our friend group would be nice, especially since Choyce is a literal goddess and she is so entertaining to be around.

Once we got there it was only us. I'm guessing we were earlier than expected. But, we got into the dressing rooms and the stylists put us in clothes that went with the new line 'Better Together' that was coming out.

I hope that this shoot amplifies my popularity in the modeling community. I really want to take off and my patience is running thin. But patience is a virtue and awards great things in the future.

The shoot lasted about 4 hours. Different poses, makeup looks, hairdos, and lots of glitter. It was great but I was exhausted after. Once Choyce dropped me off I decided to take about an hour nap.

But before my hour finished I woke up to a call from Timmy.

"Hey baby," his voice sounded giddy over the phone, he must have some exciting news.

"Yes Timmy," I said with a slightly teasing tone.

"Damn I don't get no 'hey baby' back??" he said mimicking my voice.

I chuckled a bit and decided to please him and respond again with exactly what he wanted.

"Enjoyed that. Anyways, there is this Christmas carnival in Manhattan today and I wanted to take you. But, you don't have to come I know you had that shoot and you must be exhau-"

"Sure, I'll come, it sounds fun," I said, cutting him off knowing he was going to go off on a tangent about how tired I must be. He wasn't wrong but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Okay, get ready and I'll come pick you up?"

"Yeah sure," I said yawning lightly hoping he didn't hear it through the phone.

"Was that a yaw-"

And with that I hung up knowing he was going to make me stay home and take a nap. Slowly, I rose up from my spot on the couch and stretched my limbs letting out a tired groan. I was wearing what I wore at the shoot earlier, a white corset top, some straight legged jeans, and some Doc Martens. I decided to keep it on but throw on a thin gold necklace and a leather jacket to go with it. I freshened up the lip gloss that seemed to smear all over my cheek during my sleep and threw my curls into a slick back bun.

Once I finished I just waited on my couch and waited for Timothée to come pick me up.

I heard a faint knock on the door and assumed it was Timmy so I opened it, to my great surprise it was.

"Hey baby," he had that endearing smile of his face that I always loved. I responded by kissing him on the lips and grabbing his hand to lead us out of my apartment complex.

Once we had gotten into his car, the drive was silent for most moments until he brought up a conversation about him talking about how he saw the funniest tiktok the other day. But the thing is, he always sees the funniest tiktoks the other days.

Once we got to the carnival, it started to snow lightly. I didn't have that big of a jacket so Timothee offered a bigger one that sat in his trunk. It fell around the middle of my thighs. Did it ruin the fit? Yes. Did I still take it because it was cold as hell outside? Yes I did and I take no shame in that.

We walked around for a while, the fur hood of my head and my arm linked with Timothée's, and admired the light together. Everything illuminated as we walked by. People and children playing the carnival games and some by the skating rink.

"Wanna go to the skating rink, I haven't skated in so long," I said jumping with excitement."You skate?" questioned Timothée.

"Yeah, my parents put me in so many sports programs thinking that was what I wanted to be when I grew up, I didn't work much 'cause I'm a bit of a sore loser." I admitted with slight shame."Alright, well lets go I wanna see some skill out there babe," Timothée teased.

"I'm a little rusty, buttface," I stuck my tongue out at him in a playful manner.

We went up to the skating rink and chose out of sizes for our skates. When we both first stepped onto the chilling ice we were sliding a bit, holding onto each other to keep our balance."Show me a trick," said Timothée.

"I don't want to do it infront of these people," I cringed a bit at the thought of embarrassing myself in front of everyone.

"Please, no one is even watching, everyone is in their own bubble, not like their better than you," Timothee encouraged.

I nodded and I thought to do something simple, like a twirl, I set my left foot off the ground and set my right to be lighted up. I started off right, but as I reached the end I started to lose balance. I tried to regain my balance but I ended up falling to the ground but first.

"Pftt," Timothée tried to contain his laughter while helping me up.

"It's not funny asshole," I said, trying to contain my laughter too. Although I was slightly embarrassed I can admit it was a little funny.

"That was not cute whatsoever,' I said, dusting myself off from the ice chips that ended up on my shoulders.

"It was a little cute, I've never seen such an angelic fall in my life," Timothée beamed.

"Bye, you're trying to make up for laughing at me," I pushed him teasingly.

Omniscient

The night was perfect, Timothée and Sativaplayed the carnival games, wandered around looking at the lights and staring at each other adoringly. Once they figured that it was too cold to be out anymore, they started to head back to his car. As they were walking flashing lights started to appear out of nowhere. It was the paparazzi, they started to swarm the couple.

"Cover your face love," Timothée whispered in Sativa's ear.

Sativa pulled down the hood just right above her lips so they couldn't see the rest of her face. They then started to push through the paparazzi, trying to make their way back to Timothée's car.

Once they had found their way out of the sea of camera, they both sighed as they got into the warm car.

"I'm so sorry Sativa, I didn't know they were going to be here," Timothée met Sativa's eyes sympathetically.

"It's not your fault, it really isn't, I mean it's their job, too." Sativa responded caressing his hand.

The drive back home was quiet, a comfortable silence, just the radio playing in the background and the sound of cars and motorcycles speeding on the highway. Once they got to Sativa's place, they said their sweet goodbyes and goodnights and ended their night.