4

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔☼

Sativa's POV

The next morning, we gradually woke up one after another. I was the first one to get up. Without trying to wake anyone up I tried to slide my way out of the tangled mess that Timothée, Amora, and I all slept in last night. When I finally untangled my limbs from theirs I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and made my way to the kitchen, But, before I made my way to the doorway I heard shifting in the bed sheets. I turned to see Timmy squinting at me with sleep in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" Timothee questioned

I looked at him for a while before answering, admiring the sleep written all over his face. That unfamiliar feeling in my gut appears again. But, like last time I didn't think anything of it.

"Um, I didn't really feel like going back to sleep so I'm going into the living room to water my plants," I responded

He nodded his head and once as I did, untangled his limbs from Amora's. His hair sprawled all over the place, he tucked it behind his ear and slowly followed me to the living room.

He sat on the couch and watched me as I grabbed a random water bottle from the windowsill that most of my plants sat on.

It was silent, an awkward silence. I could feel him watching me, but again, I didn't do anything about it. I'm not a confrontational person. I'm rather scared of confrontation whether receiving or giving I try to avoid it at all cost.

I opened some of the windows around the house to let my plants soak them in and to let some light into the dark room.

From the couch, I hear Timothée wince a bit.

"Can I get a warning next time?" He chuckled.

"Sorry," I responded quite awkwardly.

"I was joking," he chuckled once more. "You've seemed a little... I don't know, uneasy lately. You good?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine I guess I am actually a little uneasy but it's nothing.." I shortly responded.

He nodded his head in response.

I nodded back and went back to tending to the plants in my bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom.

After, I soon joined Timothée on the couch and we talked about what he was looking forward to doing after filming 'Call Me By Your Name'. Before he could answer my question, Amora walked into the living room loud and full of energy like always.

"Good morning sleepy hoes! Y'all look comfy!" She then plops herself onto the couch in the middle of us and wraps her arms around our shoulders.

"So, while I was scrolling through my phone a couple of minutes ago, I had the best idea," she started "We should take some pictures for Sativa's headshots." she turned her head to Timothée for a sign of agreement.