3

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔☼

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Sativa's POV

10:30 A.M

I jolt awake at the sound of my alarm piercing through my ears. I scan my tired eyes around not remembering falling asleep on the couch. Realizing I had another shift today at the café I slowly rose from the couch that I slept on the previous night and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

I made my way into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair for the day. I put on a white tee and some straight legged jeans to make sure I stayed within the dress code of my job.

Once I opened the door to clock in I got a text from the group chat:

Stank Hoes

Timmy t
hey guys I finished filming yesterday and
my plane should be landing in about 30 mins

Sexy ma
Oh period
I had the day off today so can we drop by yours Sativa?

Timmy t
Aye aye im down

Uhhh yeah i finish my shift
at around 6:30
Read 10:52

Timmy t
Ill just stop by the café when
i land i needed the coffee
anyways this jet lag is trash asf

A couple of hours after I clocked in and took a few orders, I went to my last table of the day and took their order.

When I looked up I saw the tall and slender, curly-haired brunette boy that I haven't seen in months. I quickly looked around to see if my manager was watching and gave him the tightest and biggest hug I think I've ever given to someone.

Timmy and I have been friends ever since my freshman year of high school. He was the first person that I've talked to on my first day and the first person that I can always laugh to and minutes later have the deepest conversations with. He's always been there for me and I've always been there for him. We are like the best friends everyone wants to be. If I weren't us I'd be a little jealous.

"Hey, how are ya? I haven't seen you in so long!' Timothée said in a whisper tone.

"I'm doing fine, how was filming? How was touring Italy?" I replied in my best Italian accent.

He let out a breathy laugh, "Yes filming was amazing actually and the scenery is beautiful. It looks so surreal, I went to this pawn shop and saw this necklace and I thought of you." He then pulled out the necklace from his front pocket.

He gently handed over the necklace, I examine it and all of its features. It was a shell necklace, with different color shells lined up in a pattern. In the middle, it had a small pendant with the initial S in the middle.

"The S stands for Sativa," he finally said as he watched me look at the necklace closely.

"Thank you so much, Timmy, I love it," I said as I blindly struggled to put the necklace around my own neck.

Timothée watched intently, "do you need help?" he offered before letting out a nasally snicker.

I shook my head kind of embarrassed letting him see me struggle idiotically.

He stood up from his chair and so did I, I handed him the necklace and he unclasped the back of it and gently put it around my neck. Feeling his soft fingers run across my neck slightly arose an unfamiliar feeling in my gut. I rolled my eyes and ignored it sitting back down after he put the necklace on me.

After 10 minutes of catching up with each other, I looked at my phone and realized my shift was over. I got up and grabbed two Frappuccinos for both me and Timothee and walked out of the café.

Changing the subject from our previous conversation, "I need to tell you and Amora something important," I say trying to contain my excitement.

He looked at me confused and I start quickening my pace with a skip. I grab his hand and dragged him along with me. I couldn't wait to tell them the news that I got the other day.

"You're really excited huh?" Timothée said

"Of course I am! This news is life-changing." I said with a beaming smile and my face and my hands cupped together.

Minutes later we made it back to my flat and Amora was waiting at the door for us.

"Oh my god, Timothee! You grew a little facial hair," she blurted out randomly.

I tried to suppress my laugh.

"Yeah, he doesn't look twelve anymore!' I say with the biggest grin on my face.

Amora and I both earned us a side-eye from Timmy.

I grabbed my eyes from my back pocket, shuffled through my keys, and quickly opened my front door.

"Sit, sit, sit," I urge them.

I stand up in front of them as if I was making a presidential speech. I straighten my posture and clear my throat clapping my hands together.

"So, you know that post I made on Instagram?" I start.

"Yeah," they say at the same time, Amora jinxing Timothee shortly after.

"Yeah, yeah, well...IMG Models commented and emailed me about starting to shoot with them!" I say quickly trying to suppress my excitement.

They look at each other with wide eyes then at me.

"No way!' Timothée stands up and give me a big bear hug and picking me up slightly.

"We're so proud of you!" Amora says with a beaming smirk on her face.

I look at them in awe of how supportive they are. I couldn't have had better friends than them.

I quietly shuffled my way to my bedroom to get my computer, careful not to annoy the neighbors downstairs, and I hurried to find my computer.

After I grabbed it, I ran back into the living room almost sliding onto the wood floor and losing my balance. The two look at each other almost bursting out in laughs. I open my computer and quickly search through my emails looking for the golden one.

"Here it is!' I repeatedly point to the email urging for the two to look at it

They silently scan over the email and I look back and forth between Amora and Timothée looking for any sight of emotion in their face eager to hear what they are going to say.

"Looks legit. You should go through with it." Timothée nodded his head in approval along with Amora.

"Really? I'm kind of nervous you know? I've wanted this opportunity all my life and I'm so scared to mess it up. This came so surprisingly easy and this is the last thing I've ever expected to happen to me. I thought I had a better chance of getting eaten by a whale," I chuckle slightly trying to push back the glossy film on my eyes.

"Awh babe," Amora started noticing the tears swelling in my eyes. "You'll do great you def have a model personality and you'll look bomb on the runway." She swung her arm around my shoulder and caressed it.

I turned to Timothée to see what he had to say but he just lowered his head and smiled slightly.

"Y'all wanna help me reply to this email?" I smirk at both of them

Amor and Timothée decided to stay over so we had a Harry Potter marathon in my bedroom before drifting off to sleep. We all managed to fit in my king-sized bed, with Amora sleeping next to me and Timothée laying diagonally across our laps, we all slept all through the night peacefully.