Meeting Kate

This chapter is dedicated to @GutsOverFears.

Poor her got her comment on my last chapter reported. I'm sorry hun! Please don't report each other's comments. I really don't care the language you use as long as you guys aren't rude to each other.

Hello my wattpad babies! How are you? So...this story is offficially coming to an end. I don't know weather to cry or to be happy at what I acomplished. Let me tell you that it has been an awsome journey. I have loved the fact that I have not gotten any bad judgment. Hopefully it will stay that way.

So for this chapter let's pretend that babies can think...well they can. You'll see what I mean.

Ok so before I start my next story I wanted to ask how many of you would actually like to read it? Comment on it. (at least 20)

I had another question if,IF I opened an instagram page, how many of you would follow me?

By the way would you guys like for me to give you a little preview?

so yeah...that's it bye humans!

***

I was nervous to meet my daughter. I mean what if she started crying when I held her or worse, what if she didn't like me.

Michael came in the room with a sleeping baby in his arms. The only thing I could look at was her. Michael was right, her blonde hair was getting dark. He looked at me he seem to read the worry in my eyes.

"Stop. She already loves you. You are getting worried for nothing, you will be-are an amazing mother." I only nodded.

He came near me and put her in my arms. "I will leave you alone with her so you can get to know her better."

"Ok" I said staring at the perfect little human in my arms. I heard a door open then close.

"You really are perfect." I whispered

"I think I created the most beautiful human being ever." I took her small hand in mine and kissed it.

As I put her hand down she opened her eyes. She stared at me and slowly sat up. She raised her small hand and started touching my face.

"Ma-ma" She said clapping her hands.

Tears immediately made their way to my eyes as I heard her calling me that. I was her mother and I would never let her go not now not ever.I would fight, hurt, and even kill whoever hurts her.

I guess this is what they call the love of a mother. Now I understood. I loved her so much I would kill for her, take a bullet for her, I would even jump off a bridge if it meant she could be happy. Yeah I was officially crazy for this girl and I loved it.

She was perfect I couldn't ask for a better person to call my daughter.

***

Katie's P.O.V

I felt my dad pick me up in his arms and I immediately curled up on his chest. His arms secured around me as carried me into a place that smelled funny. I was already awake, but I was too lazy to open my eyes. He opened a door and started talking to someone whose voice was the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. Her voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

He handed me to someone who's sent I recognized as my mother's. I may be a baby, but it only took one moment to know who she was. After all I was inside her for nine months.

I knew her voice. That sweet voice that sang to me at night when that small space got way to tight. That voice that told me how exited she was to meet me and that told me how much she loved me. I loved her more than anything, even more than Grandma Amber. My sweet grandma who cried and apologized for all the things she did to my mom.

Many nights when she would get up to feed me she would cry and tell me all the things she regretted including how she neglected my mother for many years. She promised she would take care and love me the way she never did with my mother.

My mother. I felt her stare at me "You really are perfect" she said.

"I think I created the most beautiful human being ever." I was confused. How did she create me?

She took my hand in hers and kissed it. I couldn't stop my curiosity so I opened my eyes. Her eyes were beautiful. A bright color that I didn't know the name of. The only thing I knew about the color is that I saw it in my eyes each time they put me in front of a thing were I saw myself staring back at me.

I immediately sat up and started touching her face. I knew I would do anything for her, because I loved her. I know she would sacrificed her life for me and I would do the same thing for her in a heartbeat.

I was really lucky to have her as a mother so I decided to call her what I had called her many times before. Except, today I knew she would hear me.

"Ma-ma." I immediately saw tears in her eyes and I wondered if I had done something wrong. She smiled and I knew that they were happy tears. So I promised that the only tears she would ever cry would be happy tears. In that moment I realized something important.

I realized that she was perfect and I couldn't ask for someone better to call my mother.

***

Isn't Kate so cute?

Comment on what you think. Next will be the Epilogue I'm crying.

Remember at least 20 comments.