𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Y/N POV

Chan hid behind the tree, his back against it sighing.

"What does it look like?" I asked.

"It's as if he's waiting for someone..." He widened his eyes and whispered, "Junhyuk."

He clenched his eyes shut and clenched his fists, and I held onto his hand, pulling him further away from Yedam and the others.

He stopped walking all of a sudden making me turn around to look at him.

"What-" he quickly covered my mouth with his free hand, and pulled me behind a tree.

He looked past me, watching silently. After a minute, he widened his eyes, slowly letting go of me. I watched in confusion as Chan ran straight past me.

I turned around, finally understabifn the situation.

It was Junhyuk.

Chan engulfed Junhyuk in a bone crushing hug, startling the younger.

"I'm sorry... for everything" Chan said. Junhyuk blinked a few times before pulling back. "Wh-" He widened his eyes and asked, "Did you find out?" "Yeah... Yedam... he tried to kill me."

Junhyuk's eyes widened even more and then looked Chan up and down checking for any injuries. "Are you ok?" Chan nodded then Junhyuk sighed and pulled the older into another hug.

"...I'm sorry" Chan whispered. "You didn't know, Chan. You were being a good person, it's Yedam in the wrong."

He pulled back and said, "I've told Changbin to tell everyone to suit up and prepare everything, so let's go back quickly."

"G.... guys..." I whispered, getting their attention. Chan walked over and looked where I was looking, and widened his eyes. "H... how do t... they..."

Junhyuk walked over too, having the same reaction as Chan.

Yedam had Changbin in his grasp, pinning him against the tree choking him.

"I'd kill you right here, but I need a bait, and how lucky is it that you show up."

Chan clenched his fist, and was about to walk over, but I got hold of his wrist. "You'll just die if you go now. There's over 10 of them."

"I only have to deal with Yedam." He turned to Junhyuk and asked, "Do you have any weapons?"

Junhyuk was staring past Chan, and Chan shook his shoulders so he would look at him.

"Do you?"

"...I'll go." "What?" "You can't die, Chan." "Then what about you? You can't do it alone."

Junhyuk sighed, before stabbing Chan with something. I widened my eyes, and so did Chan.

Chan fell back on the tree, and then I saw that it was a shot that Junhyuk had used.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you die." He looked at me and said, "Find somewhere safe, and don't go back to the castle."

Chan grabbed onto Junhyuk's wrist before he could go. "J... Junhyuk... don't... I can't loose you too" he said, on the verge of breaking down. But it also looked like he could pass out at any moment.

And he did. He would've hit the floor but I quickly caught him, looking back at Junhyuk but he was already gone.

I bit my lip and looked at Chan. I had to get him somewhere safe or otherwise it's really over. I can't do anything but that, otherwise everything will be screwed.

JUNHYUK POV

I walked over with clenched fists, focusing on one person. Yedam.

When he noticed me coming over, he smirked. His guards were about to do something but Yedam gestured them not to.

I walked over, grabbing his collar and slammed him with full force against the tree.

"How could you do this, huh?! After all that time, you turn your back and reveal your true self, doing this shit" I said, wanting to do nothing but punching that smirk off his face.

"You're done for, you know that?"

I glared into his eyes and quickly grabbed onto his wrist, which was reached out to grab my knife.

"We'll see about that" I muttered, before punching him as hard as I could in the face, then lifting my knee to his stomach. I let go of him, kicking him quickly multiple times before scurrying over to Changbin.

I had to free him before the other guards came to me.

I untied his legs first, knowing I didn't have enough time to untie his hands.

Just as the rope got untied, I was grabbed from behind, being pulled back. "RUN!" I screamed.

The guards held me back and Yedam grabbed my knife, putting it against my neck, but I only glared at him. Inside, I couldn't help but be terrified of loosing my life.

"You run and he dies" Yedam threatened, letting the knife cut my skin the slightest, and I clenched my eyes shut.

"Changbin... go." "Do you want to die?" Yedam growled.

Two guards went to stand behind Changbin. He looked clearly conflicted.

"They need you Changbin... find Y/n, she's alive."

Yedam groaned and said, "Enough. I'm ending it."

Before he could do anything, I grabbed onto his knife, taking it out of his hands and throwing it to one of the guards behind Changbin.

"Listen to me and run! Now!!" the guard grabbed him, but Changbin managed to kick himself free. He fell onto the ground, but then got up and ran away. He knew only one of them could get out of this, and it was clearly him. He had to find Y/n and fast.

Meanwhile, I was pinned to the ground, my arms pinned to my side by two of the guards.

I struggled to get free as much as I could, but the guards didn't move an inch.

Yedam sighed, grabbing his sword. It was covered in blood.

"Do you wanna know how I killed Chan?" "You... what?"

"Who's blood do you think this is?" he said gesturing towards the sword.

Chan was alright though... he had no wounds, and even if he had then covered up, he still would be in pain.

Is he lying or...

"I'll show you... this is how I killed him."

He bent down, grabbing onto my hair and staring right into my eyes.

With a smirk, he put the sword straight through my chest, knocking the air right out of my lungs.

I stopped breathing, my eyes widening. I couldn't breathe, I didn't want to breathe. It would hurt too much.

He pulled the sword out, leaning closer to my ear and whispering, "That's how I did it."

He got up, and how badly I wanted to murder him.

But I couldn't.

Find Changbin, and Y/n too. Kill them on sight" he said before walking away.

The guards let go of me, getting up and walking away.

I felt myself loosing consciousness, the last tear falling down my cheek as I slowly closed my eyes for the last time.