𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Y/N POV

I felt my heart pick up its pace as Chan leaned his head on my shoulder. I stayed still, not really knowing how to react.

I was getting really comfortable around him, and I'm sure he is too. He even told me about his dreams, well, not what they're about, but that makes sense why.

We stayed in that position for a while, before Chan got up saying he had to leave.

But this time, he stopped in his tracks and turned back around. I stood up assuming he had something to say.

"Umm... can I hug you..?" he asked quietly looking down whilst fiddling with his fingers. Not gonna lie, he looked kind of cute. "...Actually forget I said anything-" he was about to turn back around but I held onto his arm and stepped closer, wrappimg my arms around his waist.

He froze for a moment before slowly bringing up his arms too, holding me tightly whilst resting his chin on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and smiled slightly at the warmth from the hug.

"Thank you..." he mumbled after a minute and pulled back, smiling at me. "It's ok, now get going." I smiled. He nodded and turned around, leaving. I sighed softly and sat back down, staring into the fire.

I don't know why... I feel so...happy around him. I just guess I've grown fond of him.

-

As the days passed, we grew even more and more closer to each other. We didn't speak about Chan's dreams or anything, I knew it brought down his mood and he was clearly sensitive to it, so I simply didn't bring it up and it was fine. If he wanted to talk about it one day, then he could. But for now I would just simply let it be.

One day it was late, and I was laying down about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and asked who was it, then the door slightly opened and a smiling Chan peeked through immediately making me smile.

"Hey" he walked in and closed the door behind him, walking over. I then realised. "How come you're here so late? You came earlier too." "Oh, well... I just wanted too..." he sat down and I frowned a little looking at him.

"You wanna watch the stars?" he asked looking at me. I could tell something was bothering him, but from the way he was changing the subject he obviously just wanted to forget it and not talk about it.

"Sure" I smiled and he smiled back, standing up again and getting hold of my hand, leading me out. We layed down on the grass Chan let out a quiet sigh, staring up at the night sky.

Though I was staring at something else.

Well, someone else.

I was staring at him. Watching as his red hair blew in the soft, yet chilly breeze. Watching the stars in his eyes and watching as his lips parted, the corner of his lips lifting a little as he stared at the beautiful night sky. But I was staring at something just as beautiful.

He closed his eyes, letting out soft breaths through his parted lips. Unconsciously a smile formed on my lips the more I stared at him.

I saw a leaf falling, and I quickly reached out to catch it before it could fall on Chan's face.

Realising it was another golden leaf, I quickly brought my arm back and looked at it.

Don't wander from your true task. You can come to regret it later, don't take the time you have now for granted.

I started to get a little worried. What does that mean? Time is precious... So I can't waste any of it? But don't I have to get to know him more? But... I can't seem to ask him. I know he's sensitive about it, and it would hurt to see him upset.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise Chan had opened his eyes again, and he was staring right at me.

He sat up abruptly, making me drop the leaf and sit up properly too.

He sighed and got hold of the leaf, examining it. He just stared at it, and after a minute I decided to speak up. "...Why are you staring at that leaf?" "You were" he sighed and let go of the leaf, looking up and to his side at me.

"...You still make me curious about you sometimes, you know." I kept silent, not really knowing what to say in response.

I looked straight into his eyes. I could tell he was acting off. But I didn't know why.

"Chan..." I mumbled as my eyes widened a little. He had inched closer, our faces very close to one another's by now.

From this close up, I could feel heat rise to my cheeks, and I know my cheeks were probably a light pink by now. Embarrassed knowing that Chan might have noticed, I quickly looked away, but Chan got hold of my chin and brought me to look right into his eyes.

Thinking that he couldn't look more beautiful at this moment, the moonlight shine through the trees and at the back of his head, making his features stand out even more.

My heart was beating abnormally fast, but I couldn't remove my gaze from him.

All of a sudden he started to lean in, and I felt my heart beat out of my chest, my thoughts going crazy. Yet I couldn't move at all.

Just before his lips brushed against mine, he stopped abruptly, looking up into my eyes. "...Can I...?"

We stared into each other's eyes, and god how beautiful his eyes looked. The moonlight shining off him made his star gaze even more mesmorizing.

Before I could stop myself, my body moved for me.

I inched closer, closing the small gap between our lips in a soft, sweet kiss.

-

Leaving ya'll on a cliffhanger 🤡

Happy New Year anyways! Finally 2020 is over, and hopefully 2021 will be much better. Let's hope and pray that it is, and so that our lives can be filled with much more fun and love :>